11-AAA

I believe many view BHS as an unknown due to lack of Friday night experience & new coaching staff. However Brentwood has always stayed consistently competitive.

CHS supporters would have you believe they are a state champ contender, but other than beating a down Franklin team (and all programs have "down" years) they are yet to consistently compete and beat the perennial powerhouses of the region. After a rough scrimmage against Smyrna, many are asking questions rather than staking claims...

This district should be exciting. It is full of unknowns, and harsh rivalries.

How is Centennial looking this year. I see many pick them to be middle of the pack in 11AAA ?

I am surprised to Brentwood favored with losing as many seniors as they did last year. They do have a good QB and receivers back.

Unless a team makes a major surprise this a down year for district overall .....you can easily say in any given Friday night any team could beat another ( exception Summit HS )

Blade at Indy is top 10 coach in the state and shame no size on D or O line - not often do you have 3 major D1 players

Last night got a chance to watch Franklin Rebels play a very strong MBA team.  Although the Varsity really only played one half but the Rebels won the scrimmage 13 to 10.  The Rebels look really solid on defense as MBA is stacked and has some really good players.  Franklin lined up well against them.  The Rebels may surprise some people this year.   

http://www.franklinfootball.com

I echo the sentiment on being surprised by Franklin's play Friday night. I've heard the consensus of people on these boards rejoicing in FHS's downfall, and I didn't see it on the football field. I saw a team play good defense against a powerful running team, and that will win football games.

Also I believe Franklin plays NE and Indy as well, so tough schedules abound.

Franklin was very impressive. Defense really battled against an oline thats way bigger than anything they'll see in the league. Plus, any Webb defense is going to end up being fine. 

Offense looked good too. New scheme is a good fit for the personnel. QB is the real deal. If Left side of the o line tightens up, they'll light up some scoreboards

Surprised to see Franklin not playing week 0... Any idea when the last time they didnt play week 0?  Also, glad to see Lincoln County back on the schedule. 

Just the way the schedule worked out. Will play 10 straight weeks beginning Week One at Clarksville NE.Great scheduling by Coach Webb for the next two years. Ought to be an exciting season.