11-AAA

Just the way the schedule worked out. Will play 10 straight weeks beginning Week One at Clarksville NE.Great scheduling by Coach Webb for the next two years. Ought to be an exciting season.

Hogan - your take on CHS this year - they have been quiet on the boards this year

Also Hogan thoughts on Indy and Coach Blade

Hogan - your take on CHS this year - they have been quiet on the boards this year

Also Hogan thoughts on Indy and Coach Blade

Saw a little of the Smyrna scrimmage.  Looked to have trouble stopping the run and struggled mightily throwing the ball.  They have two great receivers but don't know if anyone can get them the ball.

Just the way the schedule worked out. Will play 10 straight weeks beginning Week One at Clarksville NE.Great scheduling by Coach Webb for the next two years. Ought to be an exciting season.

Will be interesting to see how Coach Webb's system comes together in his second season.  Looking forward to catching Franklin play at Indy and Summit this year (both close to new home). 

Props to Indy - heard they looked very good - still concerned about them on D however

Heard you can see a BIG difference in a Blade coached team versus the poor coaching , prep of a Dyson team

Also was pointed out to me that VW stood out big time last night

RHS - they have megatron jr, still good win versus the pups of Stew Creek

Page guy here. My team may be a 4A school and were not affected by most of you, but just wanted to say good luck through out the season to you guys. Ill always be a Williamson county guy and cheer for you all to do well. Sounds like its gonna be a competitive district this year just like always. I can't figure out who a favorite is right now myself. 2 weeks ago I would have said Centennial, and now I'm not so sure. Summit, well see y'all this Friday. Looking forward to playing you.

Page guy here. My team may be a 4A school and were not affected by most of you, but just wanted to say good luck through out the season to you guys. Ill always be a Williamson county guy and cheer for you all to do well. Sounds like its gonna be a competitive district this year just like always. I can't figure out who a favorite is right now myself. 2 weeks ago I would have said Centennial, and now I'm not so sure. Summit, well see y'all this Friday. Looking forward to playing you.

Hope Summit has a strong secondary -

Should be a fun game

Props to Indy - heard they looked very good - still concerned about them on D however

Heard you can see a BIG difference in a Blade coached team versus the poor coaching , prep of a Dyson team

Also was pointed out to me that VW stood out big time last night

RHS - they have megatron jr, still good win versus the pups of Stew Creek

Wharton and Gaulden are studs. The QB is much better than you'd expect. Indy, Oakland, Whitehaven, and Maryville may be the Final 4 teams playing in 6A this Thanksgiving Weekend.

Wharton and Gaulden are studs. The QB is much better than you'd expect. Indy, Oakland, Whitehaven, and Maryville may be the Final 4 teams playing in 6A this Thanksgiving Weekend.

Agree with VW and Gaulden as studs and the qb when all said and done will be the best in district but a top 4 team is WISHFUL thinking

If they make a deep run in the playoffs I will be happy

Coaching is 100% better with Blade running the ship and Dyson gone that's a fact

D line worries me and the lack of running game is a question mark

Agree with VW and Gaulden as studs and the qb when all said and done will be the best in district but a top 4 team is WISHFUL thinking

If they make a deep run in the playoffs I will be happy

Coaching is 100% better with Blade running the ship and Dyson gone that's a fact

D line worries me and the lack of running game is a question mark

The D Line is the best part of the defense. The lack of a running game can be fixed. With Blade's play calling you have to also factor in that the screen game on offense really serves as Indy's running game in many ways.