Warren County?

Like I said before, quit whinning on here and get out and do something about it or SHUT THE h**L UP!!  Mr. MondayAMQB

A previous asked what my thoughts were after this week. I gave my opinion. My opinion was backed up by facts. If you dispute facts then tell me where I am wrong, but don't do the ole WC way where good ole boy try to quite the crowd so nothing is ever exposed. I have lived this for many decades in this county seeing this happen over and over. Remember the Tidwell fiasco. What about Madewell having coaches fired by his own principal. Let's not even get into the Chris Turner/Pamela Turner saga. Now you have Johnson chapter in this horror story of hiring coaches by inept people. Facts are facts. Madewell was working and it didn't work good enough for power in charge and now look where we are. It is a shame that this goes on year after year. So to tell me to shut up why should I be quiet so it can continue to work this way. If it works right I will say it works right. If I am wrong I will say I am wrong. Read my previous post and I have admitted I am wrong, but to say I am whining on here is just not factual. I am telling facts and those facts can't be disputed. Tell me where I am wrong with facts.

A previous asked what my thoughts were after this week. I gave my opinion. My opinion was backed up by facts. If you dispute facts then tell me where I am wrong, but don't do the ole WC way where good ole boy try to quite the crowd so nothing is ever exposed. I have lived this for many decades in this county seeing this happen over and over. Remember the Tidwell fiasco. What about Madewell having coaches fired by his own principal. Let's not even get into the Chris Turner/Pamela Turner saga. Now you have Johnson chapter in this horror story of hiring coaches by inept people. Facts are facts. Madewell was working and it didn't work good enough for power in charge and now look where we are. It is a shame that this goes on year after year. So to tell me to shut up why should I be quiet so it can continue to work this way. If it works right I will say it works right. If I am wrong I will say I am wrong. Read my previous post and I have admitted I am wrong, but to say I am whining on here is just not factual. I am telling facts and those facts can't be disputed. Tell me where I am wrong with facts.

It's still whinning no matter how you try to spin it. Sitting on here complaining all day is not getting anything done now is it? Go out run for school board, do something if you think things need to change. Just crying on here isn't going to get it done, is it!

• 3 weeks later...

I think johnson & mack are good coaches.I would like to know who paying this extra money for the coaches salary!I bet is some of these kids playing family because they never take them out of the game.int.ever game fumbles drop passes.one coach dating girl fresh out of high school am I only one finds all this weird. I'm with mondayam.qb its your opinion and tell it here or where ever you feel the need.start of season I said this team would finish 2&8 at best I was right Mondayamqb might be also!

I think johnson & mack are good coaches.I would like to know who paying this extra money for the coaches salary!I bet is some of these kids playing family because they never take them out of the game.int.ever game fumbles drop passes.one coach dating girl fresh out of high school am I only one finds all this weird. I'm with mondayam.qb its your opinion and tell it here or where ever you feel the need.start of season I said this team would finish 2&8 at best I was right Mondayamqb might be also!

Lol....who are you stats ? Did you play ? Do you have a son playing now ? You hide behind that screen name saying crap because noone knows who you are ...spill the beans ... Let everyone know who the smartest guy on coacht is ... Side note I have never paid anyone at the high school for 11 to play ..

Edited by SmashmouthFB

Ahh good old Warren County. I can done see it now how next year yall will go into the season with hope. Yall will be saying how this team is different and yall are going to beat DeKalb County. Next season yall wont have the benefit of playing DC somewhat close. Going to be a real slobber knocker in Smithville next season folks. All hope will be lost after the butt whooping, yall will start turning on each other and calling for a new coach.

Ya better just worry about not forgetting players names when you print ya little team papers and put in stores next Yr tiger. that how most will think next Yr.w.c just going to have to be about it not talk about it next Yr.w.c prob have to get rid of Johnson mack and cotten players have lost respect for them. several players got a raw deal left bad taste with kids on the team!I heard there going to tell after last game