Strength of Schedule...9AAA

werazzlin

I want to give a shout out to Beech. I am impressed with the schedule they have this season. I guess it is because everyone wants a piece of them. But the non-conference schedule is tough as the conference. How many teams can say this? Non conference foes...Henry County, Independence, Siegel. Tough solid football teams.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Beech look vs Oakland?  Sounds like Portland did very well against Hillsboro. Any word on WC and Lebanon ?

Oakland was pretty dominant on both sides. Kept in Hurd in check for most of the night, except for one run. Beech is still my favorite to win in it all in 5A, but Oakland's defense is going to be a load to handle for everybody, not just Beech

Oakland was pretty dominant on both sides. Kept in Hurd in check for most of the night, except for one run. Beech is still my favorite to win in it all in 5A, but Oakland's defense is going to be a load to handle for everybody, not just Beech

oakland is my pick to take the 6A crown this year. so much talent and experience with that bunch. im still not ready to just hand the gold to beech this year. 16 starters from last season gone, including at least 5 who will play on saturdays. very hard to replace all of that. that might be why they plan on playing hurd both ways more often this year. they'll still probably run my green wave out of the stadium though...lol.

Wave how did your Greenwave look in their scrimmage? I think teams will be surprised by Gallatin if they are ready to play their best. No team can over look another team in 9AAA this year. I know Gallatin will be much better, Portland really believes in themselves and is a good team ; and I have heard that the Lebanon players are really buying into Coach Harp and his ways.

oakland is my pick to take the 6A crown this year. so much talent and experience with that bunch. im still not ready to just hand the gold to beech this year. 16 starters from last season gone, including at least 5 who will play on saturdays. very hard to replace all of that. that might be why they plan on playing hurd both ways more often this year. they'll still probably run my green wave out of the stadium though...lol.

When you have a talent like Hurd, its going to take one heckuva team to knock out Beech.