South Pittsburg against Bell County ( Moore man against this Mills man)

Roy Dillard

Lots of things to do. You have the cumberland gap national park. Best thing to see their is the tri-state point where you can stand in 3 states and the pinnacle overlook where you can see ky,tn, va, nc, ga and ala.

I did forget Angelo's in the gap is a nice little family place and shades of brown downtown mboro has sandwich and salads for walk in and steaks etc for reservations. Shades of brown is very good. Never been to Angelo's.

As I said earlier all the word is how young bell is. Youngest team in a long time. Everyone says you better get them this year b/c they will be really good next 2 years??

Roy, what about that Hargis man's pole. I want to know why it never has SP in it to start the season. Since he is from SP I would have thought SP could be on his pole. Maybe his pole is too good for us. It only covers the tri-state area. How does it compare to Murphy's pole??

Piratemike, I saw that Hargis mans pole in his paper and he did not even have that Moore mans team in it. His pole covers all classes in the area. Murphys pole goes by individual classes and covers the state. Murphys pole is much bigger than that Hargis mans pole. i garuntee you that Hargis man knows his football but not like Murphy does. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ 1 Lol Roy outta know that food aint no good ..Roy you sure you arent going to Hooters just to "oggle" em young ladies

What kind of mess is this? I looked that word oggle up in my websters dictionary and I better not put its meaning on here. That Butchie man and ambassador man will get real mad at me. You think im joking but im not.

I saw that and I also saw where it says the game starts at 6:30 Central.  Some were talking about it being a 7:00 start so everyone may want to try to get there a little earlier. 

Also I've been told that there are a lot of Pirates going and staying up there.  A couple of the hotels are almost booked up.  I'm not sure if that info is 100% correct, just repeating what I have heard.

I saw that and I also saw where it says the game starts at 6:30 Central.  Some were talking about it being a 7:00 start so everyone may want to try to get there a little earlier. 

Also I've been told that there are a lot of Pirates going and staying up there.  A couple of the hotels are almost booked up.  I'm not sure if that info is 100% correct, just repeating what I have heard.

I was told by coaches that the game starts at 7

I was told by coaches that the game starts at 7

Powerp, what kind of mess is this?  You say this game starts at 7 and that Drunken sailor says 6:30.  I am going to listen to WEPG today and see if they say what time it starts.  That Moore man better have our boys there on time.  If we are late and have to forfeit I am going to be real mad if I ride up there with that man from Foodland and we have turn around and go back. I will be getting Grider to refund us for our gas and food.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard