Top Class A teams this year

SportsfanTN2010

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering we will be rolling with 2 and probably 3 sophomore starters I would expect a team like GC to beat us....what was it like?

We start 2 seniors, 2 sophs, and a freshman.... I'm thinking it was like a 10 point game. We also beat Beech and lost to Wilson Central by 3... I wasn't there, just got second hand info.

• 3 months later...

Just sit back and let me educate you. If you are in Smyrna and need directions to Murfreesboro, you better ask somebody in person because mapquest will turn a 20 minute trip into 4 hours.I don't care if you are in Florida trying to get to Murfreesboro,  your Tom Tom or Garmin is going to take you through Gainesboro. This has been a public service anouncment.

Can a brother get a witness?

I know what will be funny is when not any of the 3 teams that yall are talking about it win it.  A good chance that 2 of those 3 will be in the same bracket which is going to eliminate 1. Class A is as good as its been in years from what I have been hearing. I am also hearing Gibson County and Middleton are going to be tough and also Jackson Christian.

And then you woke up. :roflolk: That was funny :roflol:

The Meigs ladies looked pretty good Friday night beating an undermanned Kingston team.  Last week the Lady Tigers beat the normally-solid Bledsoe ladies.  Both victories were by about 25 points.  It's still early in the season, but they need to improve on their 3 point shooting percentage.

You my friend are one of the few on here that has a clue. I can say this because I made one post in September and just set back and watched the posts flood in. Good luck to the Lady Tigers, and I'll be eating popcorn at the Murphy Center tomorrow at 4:00.

Edited by JCcoonhunter