Top Class A teams this year

SportsfanTN2010

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone thinks its a lock with Jackson and Union City. There is a lot of great class A teams across the state that can put up a match with them.

With Clarkrange's new "additions" i don't think UC is a lock to face us in the finals.  To me its going to be ANOTHER all 7A finals and ANOTHER sweep for 7A in hardware come March.  There should be no question as to which is the best class A district in the state. 7A is head and shoulders better than 14A or any other class A district in the state.  WE are the SEC of A basketball in the State of Tn. :popcorneater:

With Clarkrange's new "additions" i don't think UC is a lock to face us in the finals.  To me its going to be ANOTHER all 7A finals and ANOTHER sweep for 7A in hardware come March.  There should be no question as to which is the best class A district in the state. 7A is head and shoulders better than 14A or any other class A district in the state.  WE are the SEC of A basketball in the State of Tn. :popcorneater:

Maybe it could be Clarkrange and Union city...Union city will be there if they stay injury free.That is what has happened to District 14A last year and a few years  before with T.T, fouling out.Part of the territory but also bad timing.If Union city and Fair all stay healthy,Union city will be there and I think they win it all

Maybe it could be Clarkrange and Union city...Union city will be there if they stay injury free.That is what has happened to District 14A last year and a few years  before with T.T, fouling out.Part of the territory but also bad timing.If Union city and Fair all stay healthy,Union city will be there and I think they win it all

I have no doubt UC will have another great year, they are talented and well coached but when it comes to beating Jackson County, they have never proven on the floor that they can even come within 10 points of us and until that happens (which won't be this year) they will always be playing for the silver.   :popcorneater:

I have no doubt UC will have another great year, they are talented and well coached but when it comes to beating Jackson County, they have never proven on the floor that they can even come within 10 points of us and until that happens (which won't be this year) they will always be playing for the silver.   :popcorneater:

You are really making some noise so early in the year. Yall have had the luxury of having the biggest girl on the floor and teams couldn't really dominate inside on you because of that. Now you are playing with the same type size as everyone else. I do believe the playing field will be more even. Her presence really intimidated and limited what other teams could do. Would love to see how yall play against a big team like UC without her and what yall could do when you are getting beat inside and or getting into foul trouble without here being there. Love the confidence but humble is always better in my opinion. Long way down when you talk yourselves up so highly.

You are really making some noise so early in the year. Yall have had the luxury of having the biggest girl on the floor and teams couldn't really dominate inside on you because of that. Now you are playing with the same type size as everyone else. I do believe the playing field will be more even. Her presence really intimidated and limited what other teams could do. Would love to see how yall play against a big team like UC without her and what yall could do when you are getting beat inside and or getting into foul trouble without here being there. Love the confidence but humble is always better in my opinion. Long way down when you talk yourselves up so highly.

Just stating facts is all..... :popcorneater:

UC was down by as many as 29 points in the second half of the last game we played.  You're still trying to guard Coe, she could have dropped 50 on you guys, she just decided to spread the wealth. You haven't got a player on the team that can guard her.  Let me say this again for the record... Union City CANNOT AND WILL NOT beat JACKSON COUNTY this year if Coe is in the lineup.  Is that clear enough????? :popcorneater: