Top Class A teams this year

SportsfanTN2010

You watched the entire Clarkrange team play a pickup game at a park? Not really sure where you are coming from with those previous posts, but seeing that Jackson Co has won 12 out of the last 13 times the two schools have played since Clarkrange's undefeated season, it sounds like JC is not being out worked by anyone.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? The whole team at the park??? How long did it take you to think that up? I can assure you our girls were not all at the park playing pick up games with the boys and you havent saw the girls at a practice. My daughter is on the team so i know better. Devilfanatic im a clarkrange fan of course but i appreciate that you always include crange when talking about good upper cumberland teams. Our district is well represented with the lady buffaloes and lady blue devils. Good luck to both. Some people just want to keep stuff stirred up. You should be proud of the jc ladies as we are ours. Both teams have great programs and coaches.

Really? The whole team at the park??? How long did it take you to think that up? I can assure you our girls were not all at the park playing pick up games with the boys and you havent saw the girls at a practice. My daughter is on the team so i know better. Devilfanatic im a clarkrange fan of course but i appreciate that you always include crange when talking about good upper cumberland teams. Our district is well represented with the lady buffaloes and lady blue devils. Good luck to both. Some people just want to keep stuff stirred up. You should be proud of the jc ladies as we are ours. Both teams have great programs and coaches.

Amen sister! Anyone that knows me knows that i think very highly of Lamar Rogers and the Clarkrange Lady Buffaloes! I am a fan of JC no doubt but i am also a fan of 7A and our great teams here in the Upper Cumberland and the teams from Clarkrange are always at or near the top!!! Great post!!!!

I know what will be funny is when not any of the 3 teams that yall are talking about it win it. A good chance that 2 of those 3 will be in the same bracket which is going to eliminate 1. Class A is as good as its been in years from what I have been hearing. I am also hearing Gibson County and Middleton are going to be tough and also Jackson Christian.

I agree. Overlooking gibson could be a mistake. They return a lot of talent and have a few freshman that will contribute. They could give union city a fight

UC and Middleton will dominate the West. UC may go undefeated.

UC must play a weak schedule year in and year out. It doesn't help them come tournament time because when you're not used to being in tight games you don't know how to react when you're getting beaten in a win or go home game like they have every time they face Jackson County. They may go undefeated during the regular season but when it comes to winning in the glass house they better hope they get opposite Jackson County to have a shot at the silver ball.

UC and Middleton will dominate the West. UC may go undefeated.

Unless Middleton got in some transfers, they will not "dominate" the west... Maybe that district but not the west side of the state. I saw Middleton multiple times last year and whil they're extremely athletic, they can't shoot a lick. UC will be a lock for state barring injuries... The other spot is in the air for multiple teams.... Greenfield, Gibson, Middleton and you never can tell with Madison.

You know what's so funny to me, is Jackson County girls are always loaded and a powerhouse and Jackson County boys are always terrible and never make it to state. And the boys coach aka Devilfanatic gets on here and trash talks every girls team in the state

. Why don't you practice your boys instead of getting on here trashing other girls teams. You kill me Mr. Know-it-all, Go practice your boys.