Top Class A teams this year

SportsfanTN2010

Facts based on previous teams and not what the roster looks like now. I don't know yall may have another girl who can do waht she has done I dont know but we will see. Oh and by the way everything I just stated was a fact. Your team will look considerablly different this year.

You're acting as if we are going to be a weaker team this year and we are not.  Coe is even better this year than she was last year and those two freshman you couldn't guard have gotten even better after playing all summer in an elite AAU program out of Lexington Ky.  Jackson County is loaded and we will have an inside presence, no not as big as Hensley but very solid.  This team will be a different kind of team than last years team, one that is even more explosive offensively and very very solid on team defense.  In my opinion that spells big trouble for UC.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're acting as if we are going to be a weaker team this year and we are not.  Coe is even better this year than she was last year and those two freshman you couldn't guard have gotten even better after playing all summer in an elite AAU program out of Lexington Ky.  Jackson County is loaded and we will have an inside presence, no not as big as Hensley but very solid.  This team will be a different kind of team than last years team, one that is even more explosive offensively and very very solid on team defense.  In my opinion that spells big trouble for UC.

I guess the rest of the good players in the state just took the summer off Im sure the top Players on UC team as well as CR have been playing AAU ball as well. Now is it not possible that they have gotten better as well. And as far as the two freshmen we couldn't guard yall caught us injuried and hobbled so it is what it is.

I guess the rest of the good players in the state just took the summer off Im sure the top Players on UC team as well as CR have been playing AAU ball as well. Now is it not possible that they have gotten better as well. And as far as the two freshmen we couldn't guard yall caught us injuried and hobbled so it is what it is.

Here we go again,  excuses excuses excuses.  I could understand it if the game was close but it was a blowout, the final score did not indicate how bad Jackson County beat Union City.  Clarkrange will be our toughest opponent no doubt.  If we are fortunate enough to make it back to the glass house, i will consider it a bye if we draw UC.   :mrgreen:

Here we go again,  excuses excuses excuses.  I could understand it if the game was close but it was a blowout, the final score did not indicate how bad Jackson County beat Union City.  Clarkrange will be our toughest opponent no doubt.  If we are fortunate enough to make it back to the glass house, i will consider it a bye if we draw UC.   :mrgreen:

Sounds good to me, again long way doen when you put yourself up. This will be something I hopefully revisit in march. But lets not diminish the value of playing early lets set up a repeat final. I will be playing close attention to Jackson Co. season. Fans like you cause others to root againt you. Its all in fun though. I really hope UC girls are doing all they can to be the best they have ever been just so they can have the chance to beat Jackson Co. I also read yall have gotten some additonal players from other school over the summer yall and CR looking to beef the depth on your rosters?

Edited by UCbball

Clarkrange only has one "transfer".  The only other additions to the team are the incoming freshmen.

We understand that technically the two that were recently in the paper are not considered transfers, but they did play with York in summer camps. Not saying anything wrong was done, just saying there are 3 that were not originally projected for next year. That better?