Top Class A teams this year

SportsfanTN2010

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are really making some noise so early in the year. Yall have had the luxury of having the biggest girl on the floor and teams couldn't really dominate inside on you because of that. Now you are playing with the same type size as everyone else. I do believe the playing field will be more even. Her presence really intimidated and limited what other teams could do. Would love to see how yall play against a big team like UC without her and what yall could do when you are getting beat inside and or getting into foul trouble without here being there. Love the confidence but humble is always better in my opinion. Long way down when you talk yourselves up so highly.

I agree,plus the fact UC didnt have Fair.This year,hopefully UC has Fair.and JC doesnt have Hemsley.

I think UC will be there too, at the glass house.  Once you get there though it depends on who you draw,  I feel pretty confident that 3/8 of the state tournament field is close to a lock with Union City, Jackson County and Clarkrange.  I cant wait to see what happens, and I know UC will be a LOT better with Fair.

I know what will be funny is when not any of the 3 teams that yall are talking about it win it.  A good chance that 2 of those 3 will be in the same bracket which is going to eliminate 1. Class A is as good as its been in years from what I have been hearing. I am also hearing Gibson County and Middleton are going to be tough and also Jackson Christian.

I know what will be funny is when not any of the 3 teams that yall are talking about it win it.  A good chance that 2 of those 3 will be in the same bracket which is going to eliminate 1. Class A is as good as its been in years from what I have been hearing. I am also hearing Gibson County and Middleton are going to be tough and also Jackson Christian.

Gibson Co. and Union City are in the same district so we will know soon how good Gibson Co is going to be. Middleton will have a chance as well to be there. Haven't heard anything about Jackson Christian but I do believe they are in the same region as Middleton. That being said Middleton, Jackson Christian, Gibson Co., and Union City are in the same Sub-state brackets so only two of those teams will make it to the Glass House. 

There will be alot of really good teams this year,but only a handful of teams will have a legitimate shot at winning it and Middleton and Jackson Christian are not in that category.  

WOW Never saw that coming in a million years

Now see all these years UC fans probably thought I was baised and Lake co all the way.I do try to be truthful.I thought LC and T.t. were the best then and now I think UC girls are.Just my opinion.Didnt bump and nobody is posting under my name.Maybe I'm becoming a UC fan...lol

Clarkrange will be loaded. The guard from Sone Memorial can shoot the three and handle the ball. The 2 freshmen from York look really good; esp. Meadows. She will be a force inside. They will have size, quickness, and will be 10 deep. Look out! I watched them practice. 38-0. NUMBER 9

I thought the freshmen from York decided to go to Clarkrange after July. Practice is against TSSAA rules after July until the first week of November. I know you have not seen them because there is no way Clarkrange would cheat and practice early.  ^_^