District 3AAA Picks

ET1979

CC will get the brakes beat off of them this week...AC is way too physical for this bunch.  The wonder twins will take this one on their chins.

It's obvious you've not seen CC play this season. I've seen both play. AC dbacks are their weakest links. If those slant patterns make it past the Lbs, they won't tackle Elkins or Toress. It'll all come down to CC defense getting off the field. Long drives will hurt them, AC runs it as good as anyone.

Plus, I see ur kinda new on here, but if u keep making crazy predictions like this, u will never make it from brownie to Girl Scout.

I don't think our secondary is weak.  I'd point out that the corners have been starting for at least two years.  They have good speed.  The safeties are tough and fast.  We'll be alright.

By the way, I watched the CC - Central game on the WLAF site.  That's first class for a small station.  IMO they had better camera work that Packer!  AC needs something like that.

I don't think our secondary is weak.  I'd point out that the corners have been starting for at least two years.  They have good speed.  The safeties are tough and fast.  We'll be alright.

By the way, I watched the CC - Central game on the WLAF site.  That's first class for a small station.  IMO they had better camera work that Packer!  AC needs something like that.

Lol. That'll kill packer. Yea it's pretty good. AC should've had it years ago. The guys that do it, love CC. Didn't realize they'd been starting for two years. May be long night for CC.

Half of CC's passing yards were on two plays...poor tackling on Central's part helped that stat line.  Beating an average Central team certainly does not mean CC has arrived.  Mark it down, AC wins rather easily.

As far as I know, they all count. I remember Williams senior year, he didn't throw a pass over 8 yards, then Roberts and crew would break it for 75 yards. End of the game he'd have 350 yards passing, with 300 of them yards after catch. That's why he isn't playing now. Can't hit the deep one, well this Jeffers kid can throw it all over the place, long, deep, short, doesn't matter. I just hope it's a good game, that's all.

As far as I know, they all count. I remember Williams senior year, he didn't throw a pass over 8 yards, then Roberts and crew would break it for 75 yards. End of the game he'd have 350 yards passing, with 300 of them yards after catch. That's why he isn't playing now. Can't hit the deep one, well this Jeffers kid can throw it all over the place, long, deep, short, doesn't matter. I just hope it's a good game, that's all.

You definitely earn your name sometimes with your insane posts, CC!  Yes, Williams had good receivers but he did have a gun and could sling it.  It was just that the offense (the same one the twins run, lol) is set up for the short routes.

Well if CC beats Clinton and Halls the next two games that will make them 5-1. I feel this is the best chance they've ever had to beat OR. From reading all of the OR threads they seem to have a lot of problems right now. So if they could upset OR, beat Gibbs and Karns( which they should), they'd enter the Powell game 8-1. How big would that be? Even losing to OR they'd enter the finale, 7-2. That place would go crazy up there. I remember a couple of those 7 win seasons up there with the Johnson kid at RB, that place was nuts!

Well if CC beats Clinton and Halls the next two games that will make them 5-1. I feel this is the best chance they've ever had to beat OR. From reading all of the OR threads they seem to have a lot of problems right now. So if they could upset OR, beat Gibbs and Karns( which they should), they'd enter the Powell game 8-1. How big would that be? Even losing to OR they'd enter the finale, 7-2. That place would go crazy up there. I remember a couple of those 7 win seasons up there with the Johnson kid at RB, that place was nuts!

I think CC is a dangerous team if they become more consistent on defense. After CC went up on AC late in the game, AC scored on that next drive by running it down their throats. This district is AC's if they continue to run the ball like that. I know Powell and Oak Ridge are really good but AC's line is dominating right now.