How jealous is Gallatin of Station Camp and Beech being on ESPN today?

Mr. Postman1

I came away impressed with the Malone running back from SC.I don't think he even played in the first half of the game either. If not, that was another questionable move by the SC head coach.

I was equally impresses with Carter for Beech he is a very good back.I also thought Hurd was out of shape a back of his nature should be in top notch shape,seen him bent over more than once.

Although I didn't get to see the first half due to church, I was very excited and proud of both teams. As a long time Sumner County resident, I'm happy to see how high school football has grown in this area.

And for the original post, I'm sure Gallatin is a little envious, but they have great tradition that no one can take from them.

I was equally impresses with Carter for Beech he is a very good back.I also thought Hurd was out of shape a back of his nature should be in top notch shape,seen him bent over more than once.

21 carries, 177 yards, 3 touch downs, played a very physical safety the entire game, had a pick, 90 degrees. I would disagree with your comment that he's out of shape.

It was good to see Tennessee on ESPN for the second (or third) year in row!  I could tell the atmosphere at the Beech-Station Camp game was electric.  Hurd is a beast and doesn't have to carry the load this year for the Bucs.  It was extremely hot out there!  I don't think Hurd is out of shape but wonder if he has asthma.  It also looks like Station Camp will have a very good year.  They have some offensive weapons! 

• Upvote 1