Blount Youth Football 2013

REBELRON

I heard Maryville JR High 8th grade team is 3-0 with wins over Union Grove,Heritage and Sevier County. Alcoa and Maryville go at it this week.

Don't know much about the Grasshopper,Pee Wee or Midgets this year. I plan on watching Maryville Rebs and Southerners take on Fairview on September 3rd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the Middle School game between Maryville and Alcoa. Maryville has a pretty good team. They lost to Alcoa 30-22. I have a feeling they will play again. Maryville has 3 very good players in Isiah Cobb,Christain Markham and the Quarterback.  Alcoa had several good players but 2 guys stood out. Their QB threw the ball better than any middle school quarterback I ever seen. The tall WR #14 was a great player. Both those kids will play a lot for Alcoa High next year.

I will go to the Southerners/Rebs vs Fairview Tommorrow night unless I have to work over.

I will go to the Southerners/Rebs vs Fairview Tommorrow night unless I have to work over.

Ron, go ahead and get that overtime tomorrow night.....Fairview is way down this year, won't be much of a contest.  I would say the game to go watch would be when they play the other Maryville team , Cubs and Bears.

Ron, go ahead and get that overtime tomorrow night.....Fairview is way down this year, won't be much of a contest.  I would say the game to go watch would be when they play the other Maryville team , Cubs and Bears.

Rebelron......Jake is poor mouthing....coach talk. Go watch Fairview and the Southerners. It will be a good game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eye wood emagine so rw87.......How eggzacklee did tha gaim go and hoo waz tha stars fer each teem???.... :popcorneater:

Hopkins, Markham, Cardwell and Cobb are stars for Maryville. Of course the field goal for Maryville in OT won the game but I'm sorry I don't recall his name. Big number 14 for Alcoa does it all. The double pass combo of Hopkins/Cobb will be fun to see on Friday nights! Cardwell knocked down a pass of Alcoa that if completed could have defiantly been a game changer. Very exciting game. You should hit the Ole Ball Coach up for a copy!