Can Alcoa get back on track

BCsportsfan

Milan played Alcoa tough in the 2008 state championship game.  Final was 28-14.  Most of the other years I would agree with you on, however I don't know that CAK was clearly better than Milan that year.  Both teams played Alcoa tough. 

Didn't Milan not have a first down until 3 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter or something? That was one of, if not the, best Alcoa defense I've seen. JMO.

4 years ago Alcoa drilled Maryville's eyeballs shut. It was a beatdown. I remember us Rebel fans thinking Maryville was headed for a 5-5 season. It was Maryville's 1st season of 6A Football. Later that year when High School heroes was on Mark Packer interviewed Dylan Beets. Beets is a former OLineman for Maryville. I remember Beets telling Packer that after the Alcoa game they knew they needed to get to work. They needed to get better or else they could have a 5-5 season. Alcoa seniors need to do the same thing Dylan Beets and his former teamates did.

You are right RR. I hope it will be the motivation to get back to gold.

Can Alcoa get back on track from the train wreck? :huh:

I think Alcoa is a better team than they showed last Friday..........at least I hope?

It was indeed a train wreck and  Alcoa was the deer caught in the headlights of the Rebel Train. BTW, as a transplant Washingtonian, the last time I saw the read option ran that perfectly it was by a guy that we refer to in this neck of the woods as RGIII!  Great job Red Rebels...F5 suck it up, get back on track and finish strong!!!

It was indeed a train wreck and  Alcoa was the deer caught in the headlights of the Rebel Train. BTW, as a transplant Washingtonian, the last time I saw the read option ran that perfectly it was by a guy that we refer to in this neck of the woods as RGIII!  Great job Red Rebels...F5 suck it up, get back on track and finish strong!!!

Nice post 72. You sound like you might be from my era if you were at Alcoa before Billy Williams.

I talked to a couple of players Tuesday and they said he was at practice Monday.  I can't remember the thread, but I think it was BCSportsfan, reported that he was back at practice Monday.

Quit saying "back", he never left.. the coaches made him take his pads off cause he lost his cool on Friday night, and had he thrown a punch he then would have been suspended for 2 games... Back...LOL..   keep talking to the 15/16 year old kids...