Can Alcoa get back on track

BCsportsfan

Alcoa will be fine. I would not be surprised if they won 3A this year. Only thing wrong with Alcoa is they aren't near as good as the great teams like 2009 and 2010. From 2008 to now Maryville is 4-2 vs Alcoa with only the 2013 game being an easy win. 2012 was the closest 18 point win in history.

If it wasn't for CAK being so outstanding the last 2 years Alcoa would have 9 straight state titles. CAK and Alcoa have been by far the best teams in their class since 2007. Alcoa has been great since 2004.

Like Jake said. Instead of Alcoa beating teams 50-0 in the playoffs things will be a little tougher.

Alcoa has a strong sophomore class. Alcoa has a great Middle School team this year.

Alcoa will be fine. I would not be surprised if they won 3A this year. Only thing wrong with Alcoa is they aren't near as good as the great teams like 2009 and 2010. From 2008 to now Maryville is 4-2 vs Alcoa with only the 2013 game being an easy win. 2012 was the closest 18 point win in history.

If it wasn't for CAK being so outstanding the last 2 years Alcoa would have 9 straight state titles. CAK and Alcoa have been by far the best teams in their class since 2007. Alcoa has been great since 2004.

Like Jake said. Instead of Alcoa beating teams 50-0 in the playoffs things will be a little tougher.

Alcoa has a strong sophomore class. Alcoa has a great Middle School team this year.

Milan played Alcoa tough in the 2008 state championship game.  Final was 28-14.  Most of the other years I would agree with you on, however I don't know that CAK was clearly better than Milan that year.  Both teams played Alcoa tough. 

Milan played Alcoa tough in the 2008 state championship game.  Final was 28-14.  Most of the other years I would agree with you on, however I don't know that CAK was clearly better than Milan that year.  Both teams played Alcoa tough. 

In 2009 and 2010 Alcoa was by far the best team Maryville played those years. Those were the best Alcoa teams I ever seen.

In 2009 and 2010 Alcoa was by far the best team Maryville played those years. Those were the best Alcoa teams I ever seen.

Yeah... they beat us 21-0 in 2009.  Amazing team.  They were clearly a lot better than us.  But in 2008 we hung with them.  Had 2 defensive players that year that graduated and went on to the SEC.  One is a pre-season Butkus award favorite this year in Avery Williamson.  Linebacker at Kentucky.  He was 5th in the nation last year in tackles, 2nd in the SEC.  They kept us in the game in 2008.