New AP Poll 1A

PiRaTe._.MiKe

McKenzie lost to Dresden and UC beat them so.... It's hard to decide who's better off of "who beat who". You'll know Oct. 18 though... Humboldt and UC are the two best in the west as of now, IMO. Dresden a close third.

You stealing my thunder LOL. Seriously though I just told someone yesterday on a thread that Union City and Humboldt were the two best out west with Dresden being third.

McKenzie lost to Dresden and UC beat them so.... It's hard to decide who's better off of "who beat who". You'll know Oct. 18 though... Humboldt and UC are the two best in the west as of now, IMO. Dresden a close third.

I totally agree with u but I'm just sick and tired of people putting down Humboldt for the schedule they've played they can't help all the rest of the teams are having bad years their undefeated and taking it one game at a time that's all that matters

how you going to say that you obviously have no clue what football is Mckenzie beat uc and we beat Mckenzie don't say stuff that ain't true

Okay sir. McKenzie won that first game. But they did'nt " beat" UC. We had one of the worst offensive games i have ever seen any team play. We fumbled 9 times lost 6 of them. Now if you know anything about football ( you seem to challenge everyone who is not drinking Viking Koolaid) you know a team can't win with those type of turnovers. Since that game we have done much better at holding onto the football I can only hope that we continue to do the same. I look forward to the UC/Humdoldt game. As far as schedule is concerned UC has beaten 2 top ranked teams in 1A and 2A since that first game. Go ahead and hang your hat on week one if you want.......I'm afraid you will be disappointed.

Okay sir. McKenzie won that first game. But they did'nt " beat" UC. We had one of the worst offensive games i have ever seen any team play. We fumbled 9 times lost 6 of them. Now if you know anything about football ( you seem to challenge everyone who is not drinking Viking Koolaid) you know a team can't win with those type of turnovers. Since that game we have done much better at holding onto the football I can only hope that we continue to do the same. I look forward to the UC/Humdoldt game. As far as schedule is concerned UC has beaten 2 top ranked teams in 1A and 2A since that first game. Go ahead and hang your hat on week one if you want.......I'm afraid you will be disappointed.

9 times? Geez...you sure y'all weren't playin hot potato?

9 times? Geez...you sure y'all weren't playin hot potato?

Dude it was brutal. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The center/ qb exchange was horrible the backs were running into each other it was a complete fiasco. But like I said we have that under control atleast for now. I can only hope we continue to do the same.

No such thing as impossible in 1A football. I am sure we will meet the Lions again. I'm not looking forward to that. But if we do we will be ready.

Crazy has already been studying our film and said he would change some things on defense if he had to do it over (which needed to be done). Sad when our safety leads all defenders with 18 tackles. Really says our D line and backers were playing checkers instead of UC.

Sonny Moore knows what SOME refuse to acknowledge! Sonny's numbers don't lie or embellish. Just the cold hard facts.

1A Rankings - http://sonnymoorepowerratings.com/h-s-foot.htm#classes

113 NASHVILLE CHRISTIAN 1A 6 0 0 90.26 109.44

120 SOUTH PITTSBURG 1A 5 1 0 68.68 108.99

123 UNION CITY 1A 4 1 0 95.70 108.52

124 GREENBACK 1A 4 1 0 97.00 108.39

131 DRESDEN 1A 4 2 0 98.19 106.58

155 HUMBOLDT 1A 5 0 0 87.68 103.66

163 WAYNE COUNTY 1A 3 3 0 87.45 102.03

191 COALFIELD 1A 3 2 0 93.89 97.78

192 COLUMBIA ACADEMY 1A 5 0 0 77.67 97.76

207 GORDONSVILLE 1A 3 3 0 88.81 96.00

images.jpg    flying%20high.jpg  imagesCAAXHRH2.jpg

If his ratings don't lie then you are wrong about NCS being on a different level than others because the second place team in that poll is percentage points behind. Either the ratings are totally flawed or you're wrong about no one being on your level. I can tell you this. Columbia Academy isn't the 8th best team in 1A so that part is definitely flawed. I might put them in the top 15.

Edited by TheAmbassador

If his ratings don't lie then you are wrong about NCS being on a different level than others because the second place team in that poll is percentage points behind. Either the ratings are totally flawed or you're wrong about no one being on your level. I can tell you this. Columbia Academy isn't the 8th best team in 1A so that part is definitely flawed. I might put them in the top 15.

Im not sure what level of competition Columbia Academy has played but they come to WC in a couple of weeks.