Oliver Springs at Oakdale

KickinWing11

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be mean but if OZ cant win this one they need to shut the Football program down.

It is a district match up between one of the largest schools in 2a vs the smallest public school in the state. Oakdale is definitely out manned but I've heard they're a little better this year than years past. Don't know much about OS but they lost pretty easily to an injured York team who apparently isn't very good. Would love to see the under dog pull it off.

It's hard to rep the no huddle spread pace in practice that the eagles with throw at you this year. I know nothing about oliver springs but this is the best Oakdale team in many years talent wise and the pace they play at wears teams of similar talent down. Oakdale gets the w here I believe.

Sounds like you might have some inside information???

im going with the upset.  not sure why????????? just a gut feeling.  i talked to a guy from os and he said its BAD down there."  coaching staff is in over their heads"  ( his words not mine) that program is a long ways from the frank johnson era.  he told me they have great kids that are pretty talented just not well coached at all.  havent followed them as much as in recent years... dont they (os) run the spread also????   hope both teams catch well or that game may last till midnight.      could be interesting..   i have never followed oakdale.  seems to me those boys and staff may be starting to turn the corner.   we shall see

It is a district match up between one of the largest schools in 2a vs the smallest public school in the state. Oakdale is definitely out manned but I've heard they're a little better this year than years past. Don't know much about OS but they lost pretty easily to an injured York team who apparently isn't very good. Would love to see the under dog pull it off.

Oliver Springs certainly isn't one of the largest 2A schools in the state, and Oakdale isn't even the smallest school in Morgan County...