another william blount fan converts over to maryville

thats right iam a wb alumni but iam now a maryville rebel fan my family graduated at maryville and i just feel like its a good move on my part, its really got out of hand at wb

wow, c'mon man. A true fan sticks by their team through thick and thin. You are the definition of bandwagon lol smh So, what happens when Ridge starts winning there, which he will? Jump back on? Sad.

Edited by SweetScience

wow, c'mon man. A true fan sticks by their team through thick and thin. You are the definition of bandwagon lol smh So, what happens when Ridge starts winning there, which he will? Jump back on? Sad.

Govfan18 is just saying that, he isn't serious. he told me the same thing 3 years ago but he is still a wb supporter lol. About Ridge and winning.. The jury is still out on that. While it is his first year they have lost 2 games in a row that they should have won.

Govfan18 is just saying that, he isn't serious. he told me the same thing 3 years ago but he is still a wb supporter lol. About Ridge and winning.. The jury is still out on that. While it is his first year they have lost 2 games in a row that they should have won.

First year man. Whole new philosophy. It's gonna take some time. Yall made the mistake of getting the big head beating up on what seems a flat terrible Loudon team. Yall will be ok, hang in there. 

First year man. Whole new philosophy. It's gonna take some time. Yall made the mistake of getting the big head beating up on what seems a flat terrible Loudon team. Yall will be ok, hang in

there.

Ridge is not the problem, the players are the problem. They should have cruised to a 3-0 record tonight but they didn't show up to play.

As a true fan of different programs, I can tell you that it will eventually get better. How often is it that you see a first year coach go to the playoffs? A .500 season is usually expected. I sat through a lot of really bad Saints games and teams but finally got the prize 43 years later. I believe Coach Ridge is the person to turn the team around but needs to take the reins of the cart and take control. It will get better.