Silverdale Baptist Academy vs Grundy County

THEDOC

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ball calls didn't hurt that game is was already over at that point! Boy goat you sure try to see the positive in things I will give you that!

I am trying to see the positives this week. I really think we can beat Silverdale. The next 2 weeks.....well only time will tell on that. I really want to see if this team grundy team can bounce back. O yeah....I have my toes crossed as well.

Edited by MtnGoatBilly

Well for the boys sake me too! Silverdale comes in at 3-0 you know?

Yeah I know that but I was doing some research and here is what I found out. Check this out. I believe I posted it earlier in this thread. Here are the teams they have beat.

Lookout Valley 18 points in 2 games

Community        3  points in 3 games

Copper Basin    7  points in 3  games

This will be the first big test for Silverdale. I think Grundy could beat all these teams Silverdale has won against so far and probably by the same margin of victory. I do not look for it to be a blowout by no means but I do think we can win.

after reading thru the jasper/central thread, which the ambassador is active in, I've come the the conclusion when you disagree with your team's coach, you have to say "the kids and coach"(or it might be he is the only person that mentions the coach)  when you're stated a point about your coach.  I think ol "fishhead" has even commented on one of our threads.  and I hope he don't start getting anyone to agree with him.  but anyway.......one more day grundy, I hope "the kids and coaches" have worked their butts off and lets pull off a W.

After reading the gc herald, I sure hope we don't get the same refs. If we do we it will cost us the game like it did last week

Wow, really??  Refs must have stunk it up to make yall get beat by four touchdowns..........lol.  Silverdale beat community worse than Seq did I think.  Silverdale has everyone back from a year ago and I think they win by two scores.

Wow, really?? Refs must have stunk it up to make yall get beat by four touchdowns..........lol. Silverdale beat community worse than Seq did I think. Silverdale has everyone back from a year ago and I think they win by two scores.

Seq. Beat community 40 to 3 silverdale beat community 36 to 0. And u didnt lose the game cuz.of the refs dunlap jus had a better night then grundy and if im not mistaken seq had more penalties than grundy