Farragut vs Fulton

admiral23

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton big. I know all the maryville people are ticked that packer has named the falcons the best team in the area but I have to agree with him this time. Fulton looks unstoppable and offenses look hapless against their defense.

I wonder how Alcoa was able to beat this Fulton team just last year 30-7 and now this year no team is even worthy of being mentioned in the same breath . So how many more D1 recruits does this Fulton team have this year than whitehaven had last year ? Does Fulton have a RB who will be playing in the SEC next year ? I like our Defense this year better than last years even with two freshmen playing. Those freshmen are gonna be superstars at Maryville . I'm actually happy for Fulton and it would be nice for another area team to win another championship , it just amazes me how quick Maryville is always beaten in the IFL league . Seriously if Maryville lost every time they faced a team with more athletes and more hype , Maryville would only have 1 or 2 state Championships . Even in 2011 when we had an unprecedented 2 D1 players at one time , we still had to beat a team who had more D1 athletes .

Edited by pepvol