Grundy County Football

curtislowe

I have no idea what the outcome of this situation will be. I do however want to pose a question. I am by no means trying to start an argument here. I just want some opinions.

I understand that there are parents and other people who are fans of the program who think the coach should go. Everyone has an opinion on this issue.  But let me ask you this. Who would we get in turn? What established or experienced coach would come here and coach in a county that can't even afford to hardly pay the ones they have now. Correct me if I am wrong. One of the reasons a person would leave a job and go to another would be for better pay? Well in my opinion that will certainly not happen if a coach leaves somewhere and goes to Grundy. I might be wrong on this. I know that there are other reasons too so what do ya'll think?

i ask you a question.....do you know how much the gc head coach is making?  you will be suprised.....one of the highest around including chattanooga.  even getting paid more than the ooletewah head coach.  so the money is there....evans can limp through this year and show his experience and see what happens.  the money is there and there is no reason a good quality coach could not be found

i ask you a question.....do you know how much the gc head coach is making?  you will be suprised.....one of the highest around including chattanooga.  even getting paid more than the ooletewah head coach.  so the money is there....evans can limp through this year and show his experience and see what happens.  the money is there and there is no reason a good quality coach could not be found

where did you get this information?

I was told today from an insider that yalls coach will be given the opportunity to resign with a little dignity. If he refuses to resign, he will be forced out of his position. He would not say if this was going to be immediate or once the season has concluded. I was told they have a small list of potential replacements and are very high on one guy. If "their" guy is hired some will be pleased, others will go nuts.

I agree, I have friend that his son plays and they said that the trash can was a small one, it all is about playing time.

Would you feel the same if it was your friends kid or even your kid? There is no excuse for behavior like this. Does the size of the can really matter?

That's a good way to tell the kid he isn't going to play in the second half. Good communication skills...

Edited by Opie