Grundy County Football

curtislowe

People have been griping about him for awhile. The truth of the matter is this. Most of us including me don't know half as much about the game of football as the coaches know. Just because you watch it on TV doesn't make you a guru. With the way you talk on here you should hope that no prospective coaching candidates read this website. They will find out that they are interviewing for a job where the parents want to run things.

They might also find out how inconsistent you are at moderating. The point of the clip boards is there is a pattern here and if you read the article in the times you would see they said this had to do with several issues...

Those prospective coaches might also see that those on here, no matter which side they are on care for this program...

They might also find out how inconsistent you are at moderating. The point of the clip boards is there is a pattern here and if you read the article in the times you would see they said this had to do with several issues...

Those prospective coaches might also see that those on here, no matter which side they are on care for this program...

I moderate under direct orders from CoachT. You arm chair QBs keep having issues with the coaches. Many in Grundy trashed Colquette, then Swafford and now Bryant. Who do you think you can get out there to coach? Gary Rankin? Good grief. Edited by TheAmbassador

Hope things work out for the Yellowjackets.  Don't know the coach, so cain't comment.  Don't care too much what parents say, 'cause some of them is always gonna have a beef.  Really don't care too much what administration says, 'cause most administrators have their heads so far up somebody's but, that they don't know what's going on.  I wonder what the players think about him.  Hopefully ain't none of them on here to comment.

I know the Signal players, for the most part, really like Coach Price.  Don't know why. :roflolk:  But they like him, respect him, and work hard for him.  That's good enough for me.redthumb.gif

Lookin' forward to our breathren from the far Mountain vistin' Signal Friday night. animated_gif_3d_059.gif

Hope things work out for the Yellowjackets.  Don't know the coach, so cain't comment.  Don't care too much what parents say, 'cause some of them is always gonna have a beef.  Really don't care too much what administration says, 'cause most administrators have their heads so far up somebody's but, that they don't know what's going on.  I wonder what the players think about him.  Hopefully ain't none of them on here to comment.

I know the Signal players, for the most part, really like Coach Price.  Don't know why. :roflolk:  But they like him, respect him, and work hard for him.  That's good enough for me.redthumb.gif

Lookin' forward to our breathren from the far Mountain vistin' Signal Friday night. animated_gif_3d_059.gif

Its easy for the majority of players and fans to like, respect, and support a coach when you are winning.

I will tell you how I feel. I think this has blown up way out of proportion. The kid was not hurt and it was not intentional. It was a heat of the moment thing. Period. Here is the deal. There are a few a very few that want the coaches head because they are not happy that their kid don't get enough playing time. That's the real heart of the matter. In my opinion this can just hit the wrong kid. Now the witch hunt has begun. We might even have another coach next year. If we do I hope and pray we can get the rules changed so we can play 22 on the field at once so that every kid gets to play. If not we will be going through this again. Be careful what you ask for. You just might get it. Now what else do you want to ask?

I will tell you how I feel. I think this has blown up way out of proportion. The kid was not hurt and it was not intentional. It was a heat of the moment thing. Period. Here is the deal. There are a few a very few that want the coaches head because they are not happy that their kid don't get enough playing time. That's the real heart of the matter. In my opinion this can just hit the wrong kid. Now the witch hunt has begun. We might even have another coach next year. If we do I hope and pray we can get the rules changed so we can play 22 on the field at once so that every kid gets to play. If not we will be going through this again. Be careful what you ask for. You just might get it. Now what else do you want to ask?

"A few a very few" Hardy har. Youns is funny. Ifn youns thinks dat only sum parents wants dem gone youns don'ts talk to many folk. Somes talks tos me en dey don'ts haves no kids playin en deys wants dem gone too.

Yous probablys aints smart enough to knows I's serious.

well said coach, you might have hit the wrong kid.  maybe you should have hit all of them, that way you would have hit the right one

Well of course coaches are blaming on the kid, isn't that what they do.  Them losing is the players fault too.  No talent is there but 2 kids (as was stated in earlier post).  The coach needs to man up and take responsibility for his actions. So, it would have been ok to hit another kid?   

Well coach you must just only talk to the people on your pass list that's for sure. Because there is people every where talking about we need change. If I'm not mistaken this isn't about kids playing time it's about WINNING football games. I can't believe you said the can hit the wrong kid? Wow! Like I say stroll down the fence and start asking if people are satisfied with things. You just might get a SHOCKER!!

Well coach you must just only talk to the people on your pass list that's for sure. Because there is people every where talking about we need change. If I'm not mistaken this isn't about kids playing time it's about WINNING football games. I can't believe you said the can hit the wrong kid? Wow! Like I say stroll down the fence and start asking if people are satisfied with things. You just might get a SHOCKER!!