Grundy County Football

curtislowe

You wouldn't care to elaborate on "their" guy would you? Sounds like we might be ready to make another big mistake by rushing into things. If things does change I hope it's someone with no ties to GRUNDY period.

I can elaborate a little. He has ties to Grundy County, he has been apart of a Grundy County coaching staff within the last 10 years. I am not sure if he is actually from the mountain though, I didnt ask. It appears when it comes to evaluating possible new coaching hires they will be looking from within. The good old boy system will be in full effect.

What is sorry is the fact that it doesn't appear to upset you. You once said "So glad my kids have the coaches to look up to, great role models." Still feel the same way?

Yes I do think they are still good role models, and I don't want anything to happen to any child. They are good for the kids of Grundy.

Edited by basketballmom55

I can elaborate a little. He has ties to Grundy County, he has been apart of a Grundy County coaching staff within the last 10 years. I am not sure if he is actually from the mountain though, I didnt ask. It appears when it comes to evaluating possible new coaching hires they will be looking from within. The good old boy system will be in full effect.

. Well that doesn't surprise me a bit. The good old boy system is why it's in the shape it's in now. But if that's what they want then 5 years later I'm afraid we will be going down this same familiar road again. But that's just my opinion.

Yes I do think they are still good role models, and I don't want anything to happen to any child. They are good for the kids of Grundy.

great role model thru basketball too .  they only got a couple of technical fouls and only throwed a clipboard onto the floor once.  not only the hide and seek game they played at half time

People have been griping about him for awhile. The truth of the matter is this. Most of us including me don't know half as much about the game of football as the coaches know. Just because you watch it on TV doesn't make you a guru. With the way you talk on here you should hope that no prospective coaching candidates read this website. They will find out that they are interviewing for a job where the parents want to run things.