Greenback travels to Oneida

orngnblk

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey crow one more thing about your staff,my son just got back from one of his friends he went with after the game,said menbers of your coaching staff looked him up after the game and had some very nice things to say about how he played!That does alot for a young mans confidence especially a lineman,they dont get much press anyways nice to hear something from the opposing coaches.Class act guys!

I'm glad to hear that, but really that doesn't even come close to surprising me. I actually saw a few talking to a couple other GB players also, maybe 1 & 15 but don't hold me to that. It is a regular occurrence when we match up with a team that has athletes that compete the right way, or at least what we consider to be the right way, with PCC.  This staff always gives respect and credit where it is EARNED, they are always respectful mind you but giving respect and being respectful are not the same. I (we) will be respectful and show pride, class, and character in every aspect of the sport (or at least strive to do so, no one is perfect), I (we) will give respect and credit where it is earned. Hope that makes sense and doesn't come across the wrong way, it's a lot easier to understand when spoken rather than typed.

I'm glad to hear that, but really that doesn't even come close to surprising me. I actually saw a few talking to a couple other GB players also, maybe 1 & 15 but don't hold me to that. It is a regular occurrence when we match up with a team that has athletes that compete the right way, or at least what we consider to be the right way, with PCC.  This staff always gives respect and credit where it is EARNED, they are always respectful mind you but giving respect and being respectful are not the same. I (we) will be respectful and show pride, class, and character in every aspect of the sport (or at least strive to do so, no one is perfect), I (we) will give respect and credit where it is earned. Hope that makes sense and doesn't come across the wrong way, it's a lot easier to understand when spoken rather than typed.

Good post!Good luck guys.I wish you all could have seen #1 at 100%,that kid is a special player!

Edited by orngnblk