Greenback travels to Oneida

orngnblk

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang it OnB, I knew you'd beat me to this one. Nice win tonight for GB, not a bad one on our end as well. Folks this one is a Thursday night game. I'd like to see a packed house! As for more insightful analysis (at least in my mind) of this one, it'll have to wait. Just walked in from H2Oville, I'm pooped, I'll give 'er a go tomorrow.

If Greenback can go to Coalfield and win like they did then they are my new favorite to win 1A.

This team will be focused on Oneida and Oneida only!That other stuff will work itself out down the road.This schedule for GB is brutal just hope we CAN keep focused.Oneida i'm sure are licking their chops after us going up there last yr and stealing one.This one wont be an easy task.I love the Oneida rivalry!!

I may come down and do a little scouting on this Greenback bunch.  They are pretty special group.  I love the field, the beautiful countryside and the atmosphere.  Its where my season ended in 94.  As for predictions, I haven't seen either team so I can't really give one.  All I know is Lamberts reputation for strong defenses that can't be ran on.  Will the Kee's be able to find any holes in that steel curtain? :popcorneater:

I may come down and do a little scouting on this Greenback bunch.  They are pretty special group.  I love the field, the beautiful countryside and the atmosphere.  Its where my season ended in 94.  As for predictions, I haven't seen either team so I can't really give one.  All I know is Lamberts reputation for strong defenses that can't be ran on.  Will the Kee's be able to find any holes in that steel curtain? :popcorneater:

I dont know KING we threw for 258 against Coalfield and gave up one sack.

Remember this is a Thursday game & kickoff is 7:00 not 7:30 :thumb: