Week 5 - #7 - NCS @ Jo Byrns

ArtVandelayTN

http://vanderbilt.247sports.com/Article/Daniel-Bituli-and-Alex-Givens-are-small-school-studs-Vols-Vandy-150365

Good read for the Red Devils to understand who they will face this Friday.    

Sounds good.  JB has faced players like this so I'm sure they understand who they're facing.  Here recently, this JB team has faced the #22 & #41 ranked recuits in the state for 2014.  Check them out here: http://247sports.com/Season/2014-Football/CompositeRankings?State=TN

I Wonder Which One Of You Christians Will March Back In Here After Defeat And Admit The Better Team?  Ya No Count Suckers!

You can count on me Brother Butchie! However, Thoust should not be in anticipation of such a decree as I saw a vision in which the champion named Eagles, with players heights of six cubits and a span, wearing bronze helmets and coats of scale armor of bronze weighing five thousand shekels journeyed to the land of the devils of red and by the grace of God (along with 346 rushing yards by Butuli & Swannie) laid waste to said heathens. 

Edited by ArtVandelayTN

Gees Guys, have you been skipping Sunday School at the local First Baptist Church? Human sacrifices were part of pagans and heathens culture not "religulous"  people. Obviously we need to send some missionaries your way.

Satan visits Butchie at the Church

One bright, beautiful Sunday morning, Butchie and almost everyone else in tiny Cedar Hill, TN wake up early and go to the local Baptist church.

Suddenly, at the altar, Satan appears!! Everyone starts screaming and running for the front entrance, trampling each other in their determined efforts to get away from Evil Incarnate, except for Butchie, who sit calmly in his pew, seemingly oblivious to the fact that God's ultimate enemy is in his presence. This confuses Satan a bit. Satan walks up to Butchie and says, "Hey, don't you know who I am?"Butchie responds in his brash way, "Yep, sure do."

Satan says, "Well, aren't you afraid of me?" Butchie says, "Nope, sure ain't."

Satan, perturbed, says, "And why aren't you afraid of me?" Butchie says, "Cause I've been married to your sister for 25 years."

Edited by ArtVandelayTN

You can count on me Brother Butchie! However, Thoust should not be in anticipation of such a decree as I saw a vision in which the champion named Eagles, with players heights of six cubits and a span, wearing bronze helmets and coats of scale armor of bronze weighing five thousand shekels journeyed to the land of the devils of red and by the grace of God (along with 346 rushing yards by Butuli & Swannie) laid waste to said heathens. 

I think you've been drinking a little too much wine from the golden vessels.  What you meant to say was you saw the hand writing on the wall and it said NCS was going to burn in the fiery furnace.  This time Daniel ain't gonna make it out.