Oak Ridge vs Sevier County Predictions

finalsay

Oak Ridge 8-2 vs Sevier County 6-4 at Oak Ridge....

Oak Ridge has the players and tradition.

Sevier County has a brilliant Coach Brewer but less talent this year.

Oak Ridge won the first match up this year and will win again friday night in the first round of the playoffs!

Oak Ridge 28 Sevier County 7

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too think Oak Ridge will win the game but I think the game will be close because of Gray's play calling. Does anybody besides me think this guy sends in the plays by the seat of his pants? Does he have a game plan? How many delay calls are his fault? Why does the QB have to run over to him every play? I hope Peniroo you were trying to be funny about Gray's play calling? Go Wildcats!!! Good Luck Sevier County.

Who does the winner get if they win?

I too think Oak Ridge will win the game but I think the game will be close because of Gray's play calling. Does anybody besides me think this guy sends in the plays by the seat of his pants? Does he have a game plan? How many delay calls are his fault? Why does the QB have to run over to him every play? I hope Peniroo you were trying to be funny about Gray's play calling? Go Wildcats!!! Good Luck Sevier County.

Who does the winner get in the second round?

The winner of the Oak Ridge vs Sevier County game will play the winner of the Kingsport DB vs William Blount game. Last season the Governors went up there and knocked them off. If that were to happen this year and if Oak Ridge were to win. This would give Oak Ridge another home playoff game. If not, then its a roadtrip to DB next Friday for both Oak Ridge or Sevier County.

Good luck to the Wildcats in the first round of the playoffs. I know Coach Gray works real hard and will have a great plan for the Bears of Sevier Co. Good luck guys. Maybe some support behind everybody would help Oak Ridge, instead of the same football fans (that think they know more than coaches) putting everybody down.

GO CATS GO!!!!

Hey BEAGLEBOY,

I think any play Gray calls will work because, the boys will be able to execute all those running plays against that defense. If he gets cute and starts throwing we might be in trouble.

In the owls game when OR recovered the fumble at the end they got a delay of game penalty then came 4 straight incomplete passes! I guess GRAY can't work out any signals to the QB......I guess!!

Does anybody else have any ideas?

You are so much fun. Yes, the crowd was very disappointing, and I certainly wish we'd had more fans, but I have seen the crowd thinner, even in the G days. And I did notice all those fans you felt I attacked didn't even show up to sit on their hands this time. And sorry you missed it, but our cross-country team was at state this weekend, so that took all those kids out of the stands. And they have been great supporters all year.

And I think if we want to pass the ball we'll be fine, Kevin was 9 for 12 last week and did pretty well.

It's really a shame that your hatred for the coaches overshadows everything else. I'm beginning to think some of the other posters are right and you and some of the others would rather see us lose so you can say I told you so! Oh well, that's what these forums are for. And if you are who we suspect it's a real shame, you've got a great kid. I'd hate to think mine had to come home and hear his coaches and teammates trashed all the time.

Maybe I'm just a Pollyanna, but I think the kids come first and they need positive comments. And sorry I missed you Friday night, I was looking forward to meeting you.

Regardless,

Roll Wildcats Roll!

[Edited by catbooster on 11-4-02 11:31A]

peniroo, anytime Gray is "trying" to call plays there is need for worry. Just getting the play in the huddle is a major task.

Use hand signals, or send in plays with a receiver with a real plan before the flag is thrown would help the kids and team.

Mighty Wildcats win first round despite coaching----

Oak Ridge 31 SC 7

catbooster doesn't like it here but won't go away LOL

Again, I don't trash kids!!! I call a spade a spade! I don't have a hatred for the coaches personally! I just think there are 2 or 3 that can't coach football and it starts at the top! Just who do "you and the others" think I am? My son knows what I think about the coaches he agrees with me. I NEVER TRASH THE KIDS! A LOT OF THOSE GUYS ARE HIS FRIENDS...INCLUDING YOUR SON!!!!! Like I stated earlier I have been a Wildcat since the 60's and will always support the kids! However, a change is needed! The excitement that was OR football is gone! BL has seen to it! The band is not allowed to play at certain times the standing student section is practically gone! You've seen the attendance! My son tells me that the students at school don't care about the team a couple of them have told him they thought they stunk!

I don't want to fight with you I actually like you! This sickens me and if u (being the booster club president) can't see it then i'm sorry. If I have offended you in any way I am sorry! However, my opinion about the situation has never changed and never will!

GO CATS......GO AWAY COACHES!