Gallatin comes to the Creekbank..........

Grunt

Gallatin better tackle better and learn to defend or this will be a long night for the Green Wave. If the weather is good I expect the place to be packed. I know several who plan on going to this game that have not made others. Trousdale has a lot to prove and I am sure Creasy will have the Hartsville bunch very well prepared. Looking forward to this old rivalry renewed.

After all the talking it up, etc. it's finally here on the Creekbank Fri. nite.

Jackets vs the Green Wave. Both coming off a big District win. Both teams

playing well. Should be a slobber knocker.

GO JACKETS!! You can do it.

Already a 2 page thread for this game over on the big boy boards mister....but you know it's just whatever.

Can't Wait! Two storied football traditions neighboring one another and have not played since 1969.

Due to classification and size, some have said if Gallatin wins, they should have and if they lose, it would be embarrassing. Others, like me, see this as a rekindled rivalry that should always be played.  I believe this game is a toss up. TC has ~35 kids and Gallatin has ~75 kids.  Gallatin may have numbers but, many kids play both ways. Does not matter. Only 11 play from each team at a time. I believe both teams to be in great condition. The game will be won in the trenches. Gallatin has shown ability to put up some points and TC has shown a stout defense. 

Can anyone tell me the all-time series record? I know in the sixties, it was 3-3. I know TC has had 104 years of football and Gallatin is creeping up on 100 in just a few short years. Anxious to be in TCs Stadium. How is the seating and capacity?