Gallatin comes to the Creekbank..........

Grunt

Did you just call TC crap? Now that's not nice since you obviously have Yellow Jacket and Green Wave envy. You have been posting about this game for weeks yet claim you dislike both.

I don't like TC. Why do you think I referred to TC as crap, but they are definitely going to rub some on y'all when you go to the creek bank. This Beech game tonight proves how sorry their defense was. District 9 aaa is weak this year. Tomorrow night the little sweat bees will show you just how weak it is.

Actually, a comma is only optional and not needed with that sentence structure. Are you sure you did not sleep through english in summer school as well? B) I hope you wore shades.

in a written or typed correspondence one should strive to be as clear as possible. i never had to retake an english class, that teacher liked me. 

let's eat grandpa.

let's eat, grandpa.

grandpa doesn't think comma's are optional. :lol:

Edited by snoball5278

You'd be surprised how a little schizophrenia can get you a big check. Especially at the u.s.postal service. Little better than slopping hogs and not near as stinking. Quite a bit better than being a grease monky in Westmoreland.

Gallatin and Trousdale have a storied history....of championships, playoff victories...great rivalries.

The only story i can think of about Westmoreland is the one about them leaving their uniforms and all equipment in Trousdale after a thrashing and quitting football for 20 years back in the 50's...oh yea and the one about the boys who got caught and suspended for drinking beer before the game a few years ago...i bet you was one of them boys...some habits are hard to break... :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

You'd be surprised how a little schizophrenia can get you a big check. Especially at the u.s.postal service. Little better than slopping hogs and not near as stinking. Quite a bit better than being a grease monky in Westmoreland.

a little schizophrenia gets you a job in the postal service. :lol:

even monkeys and hogs are over qualified for postal work. :roflol:

By the way, does this beech score tonight make you district 9 folks feel a little more vulnerable?

I was at the beech game and Mostly I think it was just Siegel is that good. Their opponents overall record this year is now 21-6 and if you take away the wins/loses against siegel they are 19-2 so they are pretty dang good, offense is legit. And Defense stopped running game and that was the end of that story.

I was at the beech game and Mostly I think it was just Siegel is that good. Their opponents overall record this year is now 21-6 and if you take away the wins/loses against siegel they are 19-2 so they are pretty dang good, offense is legit. And Defense stopped running game and that was the end of that story.

All that being said, TC wins this one tonight.