Gallatin comes to the Creekbank..........

Grunt

it takes a lot of bite out of your educational insults when you can't even type two proper sentences. :lol:

funny story, i had to take a summer school geometry class at gallatin one year because i slept through the one i had at trousdale the school year before. i had to correct the teacher 3 times on the first day, after that he let me sleep through that class and passed me. :roflolk:

Yes, I changed the sentence and posted before I reread it. :oops:  Those teachers are from various schools, they just host it at Gallatin. It also takes a lot of bite out of your educational insults when you had to go to summer school.  :popcorneater:

Edited by TheRealTruth
  • Upvote 1

it takes a lot of bite out of your educational insults when you can't even type two proper sentences. :lol:

funny story, i had to take a summer school geometry class at gallatin one year because i slept through the one i had at trousdale the school year before. i had to correct the teacher 3 times on the first day, after that he let me sleep through that class and passed me. :roflolk:

If we're having a grammar lesson here it may be good for you to know that sentences are supposed to start with capital letters. Just throwing that out there for you. 

I personally like the references to the late 90's with the, you would not play us then stuff, then point out the overall record and it becomes, well that was 50 years ago. Makes no sense and matters not for Friday nights game. Go Green Wave!!

Agreed, a new chapter in a thick book of history and tradition. Can't wait for Friday. GREEN WAVE PRIDE!!!

• Upvote 1

Keys to the game: (1) can Gallatin defend the multiple sets TC will throw at them? They do a great job running the same plays from different sets. (2) can Gallatin throw the ball? FC and GP could not throw the ball 2 feet in front of them and hit a brick wall so TC will not be able to put 8 or 9 in the box to defend the run if Gallatin has any passing game at all. If Gallatin cannot throw, will be a long night. Lastly, TC doesn't have any depth, Their main concern for the next 5 games is to avoid season ending injuries, if this happens, TC will be in trouble.

Yes, I changed the sentence and posted before I reread it. :oops:  Those teachers are from various schools, they just host it at Gallatin. It also takes a lot of bite out of your educational insults when you had to go to summer school.  :popcorneater:

my teacher that year was a coach from gallatin. :lol: 

having to take summer school for a lack of comprehension is one thing, having to take it because a math teacher bases 50% of a grade on a notebook is another.

after the 3rd time i corrected him he asked, "why are you here?" i laughed and said my teacher didn't like me, he looked at me for a moment and then said, "i believe you." :lol:

fun times... anyways... what are the town's folk in gullatin saying about this matchup, you seem like you have your finger on the pulse.

I personally like the references to the late 90's with the, you would not play us then stuff, then point out the overall record and it becomes, well that was 50 years ago. Makes no sense and matters not for Friday nights game. Go Green Wave!!

i liked the references to the late 90's too! :lol:

Edited by snoball5278