Gallatin comes to the Creekbank..........

Grunt

I must be having Memory Loss or something. Who won the Portland/Gallatin game last year?

What does that have to do with anything? Nothing but since you constantly bring up the past as comparisons here's one for ya Gallatin holds a 14-5 all time record against Hartsville. Which means NOTHING this week!!!

I have heard from Portland fans that said this years Portland team is better on paper than last years team. I'm pretty sure Portland beat Gallatin last year. Gallatin played a beech team minus Jalen Hurd and kept the game close. Portland played a Beech team minus Jalen Hurd and kept it close tll the fourth quarter. Hendersonville had a ton of terrible calls from the zebras at the wave yard or they would have and should have won that game. Mistakes will beat Gallatin this week. TC will throw the kitchen sink at them in a no loss situation for them.It will surprise me if Gallatin wins this one, ask hazel wood Alabama how they plan for big games over there. If TC gets up early it could get ugly for Gallatin.

if I'm not mistaken, TC lost 31-0 to friendship last year. You guys whooped the snot out of them this year. It just goes to show, a lot can change in a year. We have a new team this season

A.J. Long which has a full ride promised by Syracuse Univ. Was not playing in the game this season for frienship. Does Gallatin have any prospects this prestigious on their team?

Although today's Gallatin and the past decades is two different teams, Gallatin has been a consistently good team year in/ year out every year except last year. The team from two years ago was one of the best teams they had in a long while, just had attitude issues. (Just goes to show what a 1 year difference can make) They have had great success playing at the top level. To compare them to Portland just isn't fair. Whether teams want to admit it or not, every team gets up to play Gallatin and they have never been taken lightly. They get everybody's best shot.

Yeah...Gallatin has really been an average team for a long time now. This is not your daddy's Gallatin. I guess the opening of Station Camp has a lot to do with it, On the other hand...TC does not have a great team for them either. It will be interesting to see how this one turns out.

A.J. Long which has a full ride promised by Syracuse Univ. Was not playing in the game this season for frienship. Does Gallatin have any prospects this prestigious on their team?

I'm not trying to bash the team by any means. I'm just pointing out the fact that things change year to year. One man shouldn't make a team anyway. If you guys were good enough, you could've hung in there without him. One man doesn't make a team.

TC DID NOT WIN AGAINST FRIENDSHIP JUST BECAUSE AJ LONG DID NOT PLAY! They won because they played a #### good game!

AJ had his worst game of the season against TC last year...he might have been worth 7 points for them this year ..TC has improved their line tremendously....Looks like their whole team is bigger and faster.

Edited by MrFedex1

Gallatin's last successful season 2011:

Wilson Central-W

Springfield-W

Lebanon-W

Oakland-W

Station Camp-W

Brentwood-W

Mount Juliet-L

Hendersonville-W

Portland-W

Beech-W

Result is 9-1 reg season with that schedule. I keep hearing that Gallatin has only been average in the past few years. Would none of you be proud to finish 9-1 after playing that schedule? And the 1 loss to MJ was a team that went undefeated & lost to Whitehaven. This is usually the more typical type of schedule that GHS would be playing.