Gallatin comes to the Creekbank..........

Grunt

that's a pretty long johnson if they are able to finally touch a game from 15 years ago... that's like a back-to-the-future delorean johnson. :lol:

must not be a local johnson, probably brought in from beech or station camp, maybe even hendersonville.  :roflol:

Great movie, but did Beech, Station Camp or Hendersonville ever play TC. Gallatin is 14-5 all-time if we are comparing johnsons.

Edited by TheRealTruth
  • Upvote 1

Why would they, Trousdale was at peak form. It would have been better to schedule between 89-92. If the shoe is on the other foot, they still don't play. Historically, It does not help a big school to win against a small school, but it sure hurts losing. If TC was in 9AAA or 7AAA regardless of enrollment, they would compete but not dominate. I am just glad this series is kicking off again. I guess Gallatin finally decided to touch the game with their Johnson, not mine.

P.S. I am glad coach didn't touch anything with my Johnson. Are you a Penn State alum?

he majored in minors... :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

44 years ago was last game played to be exact. I guess math and history are not your subjects. :ugeek:

it takes a lot of bite out of your educational insults when you can't even type two proper sentences. :lol: 

funny story, i had to take a summer school geometry class at gallatin one year because i slept through the one i had at trousdale the school year before. i had to correct the teacher 3 times on the first day, after that he let me sleep through that class and passed me. :roflolk: