Gallatin comes to the Creekbank..........

Grunt

So who is running the show up there?Satterfield or Creasy?

Creasy is the Head Coach.  Satterfield is there if needed.  I would venture to guess that Satterfield has broken down Gallatin Game film to the point he can add some suggestions.  I will say this too.  I have heard from several TC faithful that they liked Creasy's play calling better than Clints.

This Gallatin Team is not as good as the Portland Team that lost to TC in the Playoffs several years back. You play TC and they will find away to beat you. Won't run it down your throat but they will expose any weakness that you have. Being is shape won't be a problem either. I have seen them beat a Smith County Team that they should not have been on the field with 45 - 0.

Didn't Portland win in the regular season that year like 42-10 or something. Do not compare Gallatin to Portland c'mon!!
  • Upvote 1

Creasy is the Head Coach.  Satterfield is there if needed.  I would venture to guess that Satterfield has broken down Gallatin Game film to the point he can add some suggestions.  I will say this too.  I have heard from several TC faithful that they liked Creasy's play calling better than Clints.

i guess it dont matter who's calling the plays up in Harperville.we finna boat race them little sweat bees friday night!

Didn't Portland win in the regular season that year like 42-10 or something. Do not compare Gallatin to Portland c'mon!!

I am not comparing the two.  I will say Portland was for real that year and they did beat TC bad in the regular season.  But if I am not mistaken the next year Portland played at TC and lost something like 45 - 0 or 47 - 0.  Portland then and Portland now is what you cannot compare.  Just like Gallatin from 1980 to 1990 you can't compare with today's Gallatin Team. 

Grunt.

Not likely, LOL.

Believe what you wish regarding Creasy / Satterfield. Creasy runs the show.

Comparing the Portland game vs the Gallatin game is comparing apples to peanuts.

FWIW, Portland won during the reg. season, TC won in the qtr. finals, both @Portland.

Portland hasn't been the same since.

Neither of which has anything to do with the Green Wave & this game.

Should be an interesting game. Mistakes could rule the day.

Although today's Gallatin and the past decades is two different teams, Gallatin has been a consistently good team year in/ year out every year except last year. The team from two years ago was one of the best teams they had in a long while, just had attitude issues. (Just goes to show what a 1 year difference can make) They have had great success playing at the top level. To compare them to Portland just isn't fair. Whether teams want to admit it or not, every team gets up to play Gallatin and they have never been taken lightly. They get everybody's best shot.

Although today's Gallatin and the past decades is two different teams, Gallatin has been a consistently good team year in/ year out every year except last year. The team from two years ago was one of the best teams they had in a long while, just had attitude issues. (Just goes to show what a 1 year difference can make) They have had great success playing at the top level. To compare them to Portland just isn't fair. Whether teams want to admit it or not, every team gets up to play Gallatin and they have never been taken lightly. They get everybody's best shot.

Yall are taking this all wrong.  I am just saying the TC has won a lot of games over the years that they shouldn't have even been in.  I will say this,  I don't think this is a premier TC team this year.  They are good but not elite.  I'll give another example.  I can't tell you the year but one year CPA had five D1 players with one being Cooper Wallace.  They had destroyed everybody all season.  They come to TC in the playoffs and get beat.  One man that went to the game said it looked like a College Team playing a Middle School Team.  Another team with multiple recent State Championships from Alabama came the TC and got beat.  It will look like a High School against a Pee Wee this week but lets see who wins.

This will be a great game with two of the best historical programs in middle TN. I know the green wave has been hurt by the other new schools in the county, but it's about time for them to have a run at state again soon. As far as TC, I saw the game last week on line and all you need to know is that TC has football players, plain and simple. The only problem TC may have the rest of the year is a depth issue, if they don't get anyone out for the year they will be a tough out. Good luck to both teams.

• Upvote 1

This will be a great game with two of the best historical programs in middle TN. I know the green wave has been hurt by the other new schools in the county, but it's about time for them to have a run at state again soon. As far as TC, I saw the game last week on line and all you need to know is that TC has football players, plain and simple. The only problem TC may have the rest of the year is a depth issue, if they don't get anyone out for the year they will be a tough out. Good luck to both teams.

I must be having Memory Loss or something.  Who won the Portland/Gallatin game last year?