Gallatin comes to the Creekbank..........

Grunt

I do not buy that there is NO pressure on TC. Creasy wanted the game, he made the call. Pride means there is pressure. Not too mention there are the fans who think Gallatin is not that good. And there seems to be a lot of those.

I agree with you GW1. While I don't think there's a lot of pressure to win, there is some pressure to represent. We have too much pride and tradition to not feel the pressure to perform well. Make no mistake...we respect Gallatin and know that this game will only make us better come playoff time

C'mon Calvin Klein...we're not delusional...we crazy. Gots to be crazy to think we can compete with Big Ol' Gallatin

This Gallatin Team is not as good as the Portland Team that lost to TC in the Playoffs several years back.  You play TC and they will find away to beat you.  Won't run it down your throat but they will expose any weakness that you have.  Being is shape won't be a problem either.  I have seen them beat a Smith County Team that they should not have been on the field with 45 - 0.

This Gallatin Team is not as good as the Portland Team that lost to TC in the Playoffs several years back.  You play TC and they will find away to beat you.  Won't run it down your throat but they will expose any weakness that you have.  Being is shape won't be a problem either.  I have seen them beat a Smith County Team that they should not have been on the field with 45 - 0.

Yeah but that was when Satterfield coached.