Gallatin comes to the Creekbank..........

Grunt

Good win for them. Gallatin made too many mistakes and gave up the big plays. Stopped the run up the middle all night, but the D would make costly mistakes on 3rd & long. Bottom line is, Gallatin should have ran the ball all night. they couldnt stop our run, but our great coaching staff thought we should steer away from the big run plays and pass the ball. Couple questionable penalties, but they should've never had to rely off of that. Truely embarrassing.

If I remember right, wasn't Creasy up for the job at Gallatin.

Might make the administration think again about that hire.

Bottom line CREEKBANK MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............Gallatin played EVERY bit as good as they did against...Hendersonville and Beech...............TC MADE the BIG 3rd Down Conversions....Gallatin made WAY to many MISTAKES to beat the YELLOW JACKETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt the Coaching staff for TC done their HOMEWORK!!!!!!!

I personally think that #50 for TC lit #34 for Gtown UP on a punt...he missed a few plays....and that spelled disaster for Gtown. Ya'lls QB was a big slow turd...who overthrew most passes and his good passes were dropped....IF Gallatin would have made the plays they SHOULD have they MIGHT...MIGHT have won tonight!!!!!

GO JACKETS!!!!!!!! GO CREEKBANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the biggest problems with Gallatin is not stopping the 3rd down conversions. Even the long ones seem to get made by the opposition. Definitely a problem.

I know how much you really love TC...and how much you WISH westmoreland had our tradition AND ability to win the BIG games....all i can tell you is....it's too late for you....but if you think your kids are good enough to EARN a starting spot an a PERENNIAL champion...come on down, we'd love to have ya.

Slim, you and I both know we have tried for years to get Westy to come out & play,

but they refused. Likely, because the last two times we played, TC spanked them

35 to 6 or 7. Haven't seen 'em since.

Enrollment has nothing to do with it, as obvious from the game with Gallatin, and others.

Posty is just whistling thru the graveyard as usual.

If these Jackets keep working and playing as hard as they have been ....might be in contention to be one of the best all-time........none of the others can put a Greenwave feather in their cap...not since the 60's anyway...they might just out do their granpappys. .. :popcorneater:

pump your brakes, slim. :lol:

whole lotta football left to be played. :thumb:

Good win for them. Gallatin made too many mistakes and gave up the big plays. Stopped the run up the middle all night, but the D would make costly mistakes on 3rd & long. Bottom line is, Gallatin should have ran the ball all night. they couldnt stop our run, but our great coaching staff thought we should steer away from the big run plays and pass the ball. Couple questionable penalties, but they should've never had to rely off of that. Truely embarrassing.

We'll smoke Dekalb!!!!!!.....BOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

pump your brakes, slim. :lol:

whole lotta football left to be played. :thumb:

No matter the outcome from here on.........Snoball will be one of my all time favorites...........you define TC football........Mr. Noname McCall....I love you and Seven and all these young MEN who have laid it on the line for TC football...We are YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it did take a while to get back and eat before all closed.

Congrats to TC. Your kids played with a lot of determination to prove their ability against a bigger school. I never viewed TC as David and knew Gallatin was not Goliath this year. Not Gallatin's best performance this year and I am sure TC was part of that. A few dropped passes, too many poorly ran routes and missed assignments/reads on D. I know Coach Williams will have back at work ready to overcome this one. I do hope the contract will be renewed as well.

Gallatin currently is a team capable of winning some games in district when they limit mistakes and mental errors and should make the playoffs. TC is a team capable of winning state if they stay healthy and play every down with that effort. Both teams as expected completed hard but they are on the same level with talent. Regardless of numbers, there are only 11 on the field at one time for each team.

Now, its funny to see all those posters who have been reluctant to say anything until a 1 point win. You guys deserve it, enjoy for now.

Lastly, Trousdale got to keep a great Coach in Creasy but, Gallatin's Williams is a great hire for Gallatin. 

Good luck on the rest of your season and God Bless.