South Pittsburg at Grundy (Moore man vs. that Bryant man)

Roy Dillard

only mentioned it because 99% of the time in football it is a positive not a negative. Like I said Coach Grider and Coach Baxter liked seeing a scrap from time to time.

I had a long talk with one of them this morning and told him what you said about making a positive thing out of it rather than a negative. I told him teammates are brothers, and sometimes brothers fight. Shake hands and get back to business.

Grundy might score a couple through the air, however the question is will Grundy use enough clock to keep SP from scoring 60? Defense is something that Grundy needs to work on. They have been giving up way to many points for a long time...

Edited by Opie

Guest Purplepastry

South Kimball goes down early, Then at the end they pull it out and beat everyone and that Mainord boy.

Disclaimer: This post is in response to a post in the Marion County High School thread by an obtuse troll stalker who is obsessed with Marion County High School.  I swear he must have a copy of 1985 Warrior (with MCHS jasper all through it) stuffed under the mattress.

SP will hopefully come out ready to play and fired up. I hope all our boys come out fired up and ready to go! You cannot let teams hang around so we need to put them away early. If the line blocks like I think and our pass game keeps improving the pirates should walk out of Grundy with a nice victory.

what kind of mess is this..Roy callin  ohh Roy..start a wesite then leave LMBO !

What kind of mess is this you accusing me of leaving?  I garuntee you im still here.  I have been reading in my Murphy Fair book and checking out Murphys pole each week.  I garuntee you this Moore man better be ready for this Bryant man.  This Bryant man is already mad because that Hargis man that is the superintendent like that Griffith man did not let him coach last week against that Price man and they got beat real bad.  This Moore man better get our boys in a 5-1-5 defence.  We need 5 safety men and 2 of those to play prevent to keep that Mainord boy from throwing all over the field.  You think im joking but im not.