South Pittsburg at Grundy (Moore man vs. that Bryant man)

Roy Dillard

What kind of mess is this you accusing me of leaving?  I garuntee you im still here.  I have been reading in my Murphy Fair book and checking out Murphys pole each week.  I garuntee you this Moore man better be ready for this Bryant man.  This Bryant man is already mad because that Hargis man that is the superintendent like that Griffith man did not let him coach last week against that Price man and they got beat real bad.  This Moore man better get our boys in a 5-1-5 defence.  We need 5 safety men and 2 of those to play prevent to keep that Mainord boy from throwing all over the field.  You think im joking but im not.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Roy happy to know your keepin up with all the teams on that 'rag paper' Murphy's pole ...5-1-5..wow yall gonna be ready fer um flinging the ole ball around ...Roy did that Moore man round up sum chickins to have your boys chase to get better zizzin n zazzing to have better movements chasing the other teams runners ..good luck down the road Roy   

Any word on the unrest and turmoil in the North Bridgeport Stealers camp? Oh yeah, North Bridgeport wins this one.

P.S. I am sure this will be deleted by the Embarassor even though Mr. Licit posts this kinda crap all the time in the Marion County High School thread without reprimand.

PurpleStayPuff is back.  You been in county lock all season or something?  South Whitwell should worry about Dunlap this week.

Edited by rlh