Mairvul goes two Seeveer Cownty

STARSNBARS

Their line play on both sides of the ball is exceptional, the secondary swarms to the ball and makes the tackle! SC will be the underdog , but should make a good showing. I would like to see Maryville go out of state, preferably down south to take on some teams. In another thread they were talking about how White Station or Whitehaven went down to South Pineola,Miss. Maybe show a little East Tn. Football.

Edited by orangeandwhite

Also I have heard the Bears will be having a special halftime show in honor of the Sevierville kid who made the All Star team.This area is so proud to have a young man actually make the team. I have heard that it is very competitive each year. How is the Halls kid who got the scholarship to vandy doing? :popcorneater:

Poke

Poke

Jab! :angry:

SCbear you should change your name to SCscaredycat!

I am a Vol fan, so if you all star fans think it is unreasonable to think the Bears could win this game think again. I even think the Vols could get a win vs s. alabama, that 1 may indeed be a homer pick.

GoBears!!!!

No one expects you to be scared ... But we would of thought that our Maryville Rebels had done enough for you to at least show a little respect .

Also I have heard the Bears will be having a special halftime show in honor of the Sevierville kid who made the All Star team.This area is so proud to have a young man actually make the team. I have heard that it is very competitive each year. How is the Halls kid who got the scholarship to vandy doing? :popcorneater: 

Poke

Poke

Jab! :angry: 

SCbear you should change your name to SCscaredycat! 

I am a Vol fan, so if you all star fans think it is unreasonable to think the Bears could win this game think again. I even think the Vols could get a win vs s. alabama, that 1 may indeed be a homer pick.

GoBears!!!!

You need to get over Jalen Burgess. Kid transfer all the time. Maryville has lost kids also.

You need to get over Jalen Burgess. Kid transfer all the time. Maryville has lost kids also.

I know he made the team fair and square. I did not know that yall have roster cuts. Where do those kids you lose go?  WB and Heritage? I wish they had the AllStar team back in my day I would have tried out.

:popcorneater: 

GoBears!!!

I know he made the team fair and square. I did not know that yall have roster cuts. Where do those kids you lose go? WB and Heritage? I wish they had the AllStar team back in my day I would have tried out.

:popcorneater:

GoBears!!!

No cuts I'm aware of gb89. They usually stick around for the chance for a ring. Oh yeah, and the quality education.

Think that sophomore you guys have that also catches on the baseball team would like to tryout. I hear he is a player.

Edited by strongx

No cuts I'm aware of gb89. They usually stick around for the chance for a ring. Oh yeah, and the quality education.

Think that sophomore you guys have that also catches on the baseball team would like to tryout. I hear he is a player.

He is a very good catcher. I hope he does not fall prey to the traveling garbage service. He would make the team for sure.

GoBears!!!

I dont know how he looks in regards to the NCAA clearing house if thats what you mean. I didnt even know it existed back when I played and took the last possible test and made it in by 1 point got the official word 3 days before freshman reported. I was sweating it for sure. 

He has been playing LB as well with the injuries but yes CB before that.

GoBears!!

Edited by gobears89