Tri Cities Christian @ Cloudland

foreveranole

imho ,this is not a powerhouse Cloudland team, but they have improved alot the last 2 years.They should compete fairly well in the playoffs.If I'm not mistaken,the team you insist is soooo good got demolished in the playoffs last season. There can be a HUGE difference between the top couple of teams and the  rest of the field.I've seen the championship game be a complete mismatch lots of times.  I've not seen anyone from Cloudland claiming to be a favorite to win it all,so you hust need to grow up and pull for you're team . Then when they get hammered in the playoffs, you won't bring so much negativity on a bunch of undeserveing kids and school.

Cloudland WILL always get respect from the Cherokees!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not seen anyone from Cloudland claiming to be a favorite to win it all,so you hust need to grow up and pull for you're team . Then when they get hammered in the playoffs, you won't bring so much negativity on a bunch of undeserveing kids and school."

(1) Some Cloudland fans and apparently some AP voters are vaulting them into the top 3-5 teams. I'm not trying to disrespect the team or players. I believe they have done an awesome job rebuilding their program. It's the fans and media that are blowing sunshine up their ..uh, football pants that are doing a disservice here. I'm merely pointing out their 5-0 record is not what it appears. 

".If I'm not mistaken,the team you insist is soooo good got demolished in the playoffs last season."

(2) Yes Nashville Christian got shellacked by a GREAT Huntingdon team IN THE SEMI-FINALS, 35-7 to finish 11-3. NCS is not the best team in 1A at the moment. Probably 4th behind Greenback, Union City, Humboldt. 

Instead of talking about how the teams up here "sux", why don't you enlighten us about your team's players and the news they have been generating in that area? 

Edited by fan4life

Instead of talking about how the teams up here "sux", why don't you enlighten us about your team's players and the news they have been generating in that area? 

Sure! 

http://vanderbilt.247sports.com/Article/Daniel-Bituli-and-Alex-Givens-are-small-school-studs-Vols-Vandy-150365

TN Class 1A Football Playoff Race State Tennessee Season Varsity 13-14 Teams in Class 43
Playoff Race

M a x P rep s used its rankings algorithm to predict which teams have the best chance of winning the Tennessee Class 1A football title. This list will be updated weekly.

# School Overall League Rating Strength 1 Greenback (TN) 4-1 1-0 27.2 9.2 2 Dresden (TN) 4-1 2-0 23.4 12 3 Nashville Christian (Nashville, TN) 4-1 2-0 20.3 -3.4 4 South Pittsburg (TN) 4-1 2-0 15.8 -9.7 5 Union City (TN) 3-1 2-0 12.4 0.7 6 Cloudland (Roan Mountain, TN) 5-0 1-0 9.5 -13 7 Humboldt (TN) 4-0 2-0 9.2 -15.5 8 Coalfield (TN) 3-2 2-0 8.3 2.8

Why don't you enlighten him on how ya'll had to forfeit the first game of the season...bunch of cheating sweatervests...just like the rest.

That is what I was referring to.  I assumed he was more intelligent than that, but anyone who talks about high school kids that sux, speaks volumes.  Thank you MrFed :)