Tri Cities Christian @ Cloudland

foreveranole

I'll go by what you say,you're the only one whose seen um up close and personal. I think they'll have a hard time ever stopping Cloudland on offense.

I agree I think Cloudland can put 30 or more on em, but they have 3 ball carriers that only need a crease. We scrimmaged em and got at least 5 yards every time we ran a play most times more, and we would shut em down for 10 plays then BOOOM gone! and u aint catchin em...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloudland plays one of the weakest schedules in recent memory. When it comes playoff time they will be crushed by a real opponent in the second round. Their opponents are 4-14! Their future opponents are 5-19! Gees, 1A football in East TN sux, with the obvious exception of Greenback.

Cloudland is the Notre Dame of Class A. So OVERRATED!

Cloudland plays one of the weakest schedules in recent memory. When it comes playoff time they will be crushed by a real opponent in the second round. Their opponents are 4-14! Their future opponents are 5-19! Gees, 1A football in East TN sux, with the obvious exception of Greenback.

Cloudland is the Notre Dame of Class A. So OVERRATED!

imho ,this is not a powerhouse Cloudland team, but they have improved alot the last 2 years.They should compete fairly well in the playoffs.If I'm not mistaken,the team you insist is soooo good got demolished in the playoffs last season. There can be a HUGE difference between the top couple of teams and the  rest of the field.I've seen the championship game be a complete mismatch lots of times.  I've not seen anyone from Cloudland claiming to be a favorite to win it all,so you hust need to grow up and pull for you're team . Then when they get hammered in the playoffs, you won't bring so much negativity on a bunch of undeserveing kids and school.

imho ,this is not a powerhouse Cloudland team, but they have improved alot the last 2 years.They should compete fairly well in the playoffs.If I'm not mistaken,the team you insist is soooo good got demolished in the playoffs last season. There can be a HUGE difference between the top couple of teams and the  rest of the field.I've seen the championship game be a complete mismatch lots of times.  I've not seen anyone from Cloudland claiming to be a favorite to win it all,so you hust need to grow up and pull for you're team . Then when they get hammered in the playoffs, you won't bring so much negativity on a bunch of undeserveing kids and school.

This Art feller (troll) is wanting to be fed.  I'm not gonna feed ya this time.  We're happy to be where we are.  We were 1-9 just 2 years ago.  Troll will just have to go home hungr :hungry:

Yeah I don't see us winning a State title this year but Thats why these kids practice hard and play the game. Anything can happen on any given night. But as far as Cloudland football in 2013 goes, we have had a good season so far. We have played a couple games in which I think we could've played better but on the other hand we have played a couple games that I think we have played good! We might not win another game this season but we as Cloudland fans are proud of our team and coaching staff for how they have improved over the last couple years. As far as the schedule goes , that's not up to the boys playing their butts off on Friday nights! We play the area teams in our conference and some in the area that are not conference. I honestly think that if E-Town wanted to schedule us we would. Not saying we would win any of them , but it would be a closer match up than people think year in and year out! But that's a totally different subject! I don't know your team Art but there is a reason why u have negative comments about us! A lot of people down in the State don't like us or Hampton because we are very small town schools that have good years in either Football or Basketball(girls and boys) every year. No neither school has a Championship yet but we make some noise across the State. Just my guess tho!

I've not seen anyone from Cloudland claiming to be a favorite to win it all,so you hust need to grow up and pull for you're team . Then when they get hammered in the playoffs, you won't bring so much negativity on a bunch of undeserveing kids and school."

(1) Some Cloudland fans and apparently some AP voters are vaulting them into the top 3-5 teams. I'm not trying to disrespect the team or players. I believe they have done an awesome job rebuilding their program. It's the fans and media that are blowing sunshine up their ..uh, football pants that are doing a disservice here. I'm merely pointing out their 5-0 record is not what it appears. 

".If I'm not mistaken,the team you insist is soooo good got demolished in the playoffs last season."

(2) Yes Nashville Christian got shellacked by a GREAT Huntingdon team IN THE SEMI-FINALS, 35-7 to finish 11-3. NCS is not the best team in 1A at the moment. Probably 4th behind Greenback, Union City, Humboldt. 

Edited by ArtVandelayTN

I've not seen anyone from Cloudland claiming to be a favorite to win it all,so you hust need to grow up and pull for you're team . Then when they get hammered in the playoffs, you won't bring so much negativity on a bunch of undeserveing kids and school."

(1) Some Cloudland fans and apparently some AP voters are vaulting them into the top 3-5 teams. I'm not trying to disrespect the team or players. I believe they have done an awesome job rebuilding their program. It's the fans and media that are blowing sunshine up their ..uh, football pants that are doing a disservice here. I'm merely pointing out their 5-0 record is not what it appears. 

".If I'm not mistaken,the team you insist is soooo good got demolished in the playoffs last season."

(2) Yes Nashville Christian got shellacked by a GREAT Huntingdon team IN THE SEMI-FINALS, 35-7 to finish 11-3. NCS is not the best team in 1A at the moment. Probably 4th behind Greenback, Union City, Humboldt. 

Fair enough I guess,but I think you are underestimating a few really good teams.