Tri Cities Christian @ Cloudland

foreveranole

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TCCS is my old school :D They didn't have football when I was there but I like to keep up with them. If I'm not mistaken, they had a few guys watching the Unaka game. They stuck out, they were big athletic muscular black guys wearing blue shirts that said Eagles and someting about state.(I figured that was them bc all the other teams Unaka plays were playing that night) They are a decent team seeing as how they have only been playing 11 man ball for a few years. They get better every year and if there was a year to beat them, this is probably it.

One thing about TCCS is that while they are private tuition they also are able to allow Homeschool athletes play on their teams. That is where they get some of their talent.

Anyway Cloudland will win this one by 2 or 3 scores if they don't underestimate them.

Thanks Track guy. The Unaka game was a bad one for them to come watch for their own good. But a good one for those boys to watch for our good. We looked like a team that was just going with the motions and playing to get through the game and go on. Well actually I shouldn't say Team because a few boys played their tails off.

I agree with you on getting them before they become better and load up with athletes. They got some talent coming up also. I went and watched the Jr High team play up here about a month ago. I'm hoping our guys come out firing and playing with some heart and determination. And not underestimate our opponents. I'm excited about getting to watch TCC play . Just hope the outcome goes in our favor. But I will say I despise all the hoopla that goes on during halftime on Homecoming. Yes I know the girls Love it. But I think the players need to be in the Locker room @ halftime instead of out on the field walking around w the cheerleaders. But again Thats just my opinion. BTW anyone on here interested in eating after parade please lemme know. Go Landers

TCC looked pretty good in the scrimmage earlier this year at S.East. Good looking,athletic bunch. They play our game and may present some matchup problems. Good lookin athletes on this team. And as we all know this is a game of matchups.Think we'll take this one but it Depending on which Lander team shows up this week. We show up focused and ready, we win big. We let alot of this homecoming hoopla become a distraction and we may be in for a ballgame.Hey Nole,not sure but i think Mason's gonna try to come up and hang with you n' Henry and company while youse fellas tailgate for a few min. before headin to the locker room.

Sounds good BnG! I'll take him as company any time! You need to come hang out if possible. I'm pretty sure we are gonna have BBQ chicken and fixings. We mite even throw in some Nanner Puddin. I start getting a little nervous starting on Thursday mornings for the upcoming games! And yes we will take some good COLD Nuffs King! Like 2-6 packs or so. ;)

Sounds good BnG! I'll take him as company any time! You need to come hang out if possible. I'm pretty sure we are gonna have BBQ chicken and fixings. We mite even throw in some Nanner Puddin. I start getting a little nervous starting on Thursday mornings for the upcoming games! And yes we will take some good COLD Nuffs King! Like 2-6 packs or so. ;)

Alright nole, we'll have a good buzz by the 2nd quarter :)