Dobyns Bennett vs. Ooltewah

dbFAN91

we are coming off of a win for bragging rights against the Hurricanes....and are ready to take on the next challenge.......hadnt played DB since 05....so it will be interesting.......#GO OWLS

Uh you said earlier today... A named program that's in rebuilding mode ....... so what's the Challenge? I know mind my own business, only you manic can troll.

Hey all you DBers.  Oak Ridge Coach Joe Gaddis said on his coaching show last night that he has talked to Coach Graham Clark about renewing the Oak Ridge DB rivalry starting year after next.  This is awesome news for fans of both programs.   Yes! (fist pump)

That's great ! I love coming down to Oak Ridge.Your pregame is one of the best I've ever seen as well.

Hey all you DBers. Oak Ridge Coach Joe Gaddis said on his coaching show last night that he has talked to Coach Graham Clark about renewing the Oak Ridge DB rivalry starting year after next. This is awesome news for fans of both programs. Yes! (fist pump)

NOW YOUR TALKING FOOTBALL!!! Complete with the jimmy leg. My 2 favorite teams always put on a show. No other Rivalry compares to DB VS OR (too me). BTW - Indians are deeply loaded for the foreseeable future

Roll Cats Roll

Roll Tribe Toll

NOW YOUR TALKING FOOTBALL!!! Complete with the jimmy leg. My 2 favorite teams always put on a show. No other Rivalry compares to DB VS OR (too me). BTW - Indians are deeply loaded for the foreseeable future

Roll Cats Roll

Roll Tribe Toll

Well we just have a bunch of little, skinny, weak, underfed kittens coming on in the future but I'm sure Joe can scrape together a team to play you all.

Edited by bounder