Ricky Bowers and Ensworth have killed Tn football

cowboypete

Ensworth just better be glad Knox Fulton isnt on their schedule. BE TROUBLE TROUBLE FOR DEM ENWORTH BOYZ

Sorry to disappoint, but I doubt that your post will evoke much response on the D2 boards. Most people associated with Ensworth (and many other D2 schools) are focused on being the best they can be in every aspect of life (athletically, academically, socially, spiritually, professionally, etc.) and have no inclination whatsoever to be concerned with what you may think of them. Simply put - ENSWORTH DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK. No worries if you feel the need to continue in order to somehow feel better about yourself or your team.

• Upvote 1

Ensworth just better be glad Knox Fulton isnt on their schedule. BE TROUBLE TROUBLE FOR DEM ENWORTH BOYZ

Having covered Fulton for several years and watched multiple Ensworth games this year, I would predict a very close score...until the end of pregame warmups. Then Ensworth -- or BA, or MBA -- would win by at least three touchdowns.

That said, it's great to see what Coach Black is doing in North Knox this year. I hope the Falcons go all the way.

Edited by WesVLT

Having covered Fulton for several years and watched multiple Ensworth games this year, I would predict a very close score...until the end of pregame warmups. Then Ensworth -- or BA, or MBA -- would win by at least three touchdowns.

That said, it's great to see what Coach Black is doing in North Knox this year. I hope the Falcons go all the way.

Or baylor, or mccallie, or father ryan or...

all would end up with a running clock