Oak Ridge @ Campbell Co.

tnchad1980

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet: are you still as down on the coaches as you were last night ? Do you still think they told qb to throw his first interception of the season? Do you still think they spent practice telling guys to fumble ? You sounded like an idiot. Guess you guys. "Begged " Gaddis to come back to be unprepared. I wish you had found a better coach before the airplane flew. Lol.

Sweet: are you still as down on the coaches as you were last night ? Do you still think they told qb to throw his first interception of the season? Do you still think they spent practice telling guys to fumble ? You sounded like an idiot. Guess you guys. "Begged " Gaddis to come back to be unprepared. I wish you had found a better coach before the airplane flew. Lol.

I am an emotional guy. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I already said in a recent post that i probably went a little overboard. Lets be mature adults and move on. Not gonna lower myself to name calling like you.