Greenbrier comes to the rock pile for championship game 1 vs Motown

Mr. Postman1

I think everybody at the game knows what happened here tonight. I wont say shouldn't have but I will say dang well could have. I would love to see how many yards the Eagles had tonight. Game was a 28 to 7 game I'd say even Greenbrier would admit that. Great game once again from the rock pile defense. Bradley Evans is a BEAST out there all over the field. However that Eagle defensive line with the big Rig, Gage Rigney man handled the Bobcat line. Our offense just couldn't get over the goaline. My player of the game tonight would have to be Jake Perry with the awesome 1 handed INT. He had 2 on the night for those who were not there. Michael Harvey came up big to finally seal the deal on the end. Championship game next week on the rock pile!!!!

I think everybody at the game knows what happened here tonight. I wont say shouldn't have but I will say dang well could have. I would love to see how many yards the Eagles had tonight. Game was a 28 to 7 game I'd say even Greenbrier would admit that. Great game once again from the rock pile defense. Bradley Evans is a BEAST out there all over the field. However that Eagle defensive line with the big Rig, Gage Rigney man handled the Bobcat line. Our offense just couldn't get over the goaline. My player of the game tonight would have to be Jake Perry with the awesome 1 handed INT. He had 2 on the night for those who were not there. Michael Harvey came up big to finally seal the deal on the end. Championship game next week on the rock pile!!!!

Westmoreland defense was pinning their ears back all night. We ran "one" screen and "one" draw for 15+ yards and never ran them again. Bobcats picked off 4 passes and had every opportunity to win this game in the second half. I would have went for two with 2min to go with how our line was blocking the whole game! 63 was the difference maker for Westy's D. We couldn't block him, and we never adjusted. 28 to 7? - maybe without the five turnovers, bad play calling and three bad onside kicks. The awesome one handed INT hit the ground by the way.

White house will struggle next week against Westy's D, but I think White House will win it with their field goal kicker and coaching. Westy vs White House for the District. Congrats to Westmoreland....

63 is the Big Rig, Gage Rigney. Almost every player out there tonight are juniors along with the Big Rig. I think you know as well as me y'all should have gone for 2 because that was your best opportunity against that Dline of ours. I didn't realize we had that many turnovers plus gave y'all the ball on the 50 twice. I'd say you'll admit our D is dominant. We could very well be undefeated right now had our coach not been ejected and 30 yards of penalties enforced against East Nashville.

what is the deal with the kickoffs my goodness  out of bounds 35 but instead we do onside kicks the d did step up again the qb and the coach need to get on the same page rigney was the playmaker tonight he had them looking over their shoulder and the picks meant allot of the outcome I say we get out of week 0 and play 10 straight how many yards did the qb have tonight rushing

63 is the Big Rig, Gage Rigney. Almost every player out there tonight are juniors along with the Big Rig. I think you know as well as me y'all should have gone for 2 because that was your best opportunity against that Dline of ours. I didn't realize we had that many turnovers plus gave y'all the ball on the 50 twice. I'd say you'll admit our D is dominant. We could very well be undefeated right now had our coach not been ejected and 30 yards of penalties enforced against East Nashville.

Well, I am sure the dropped 2 point conversion loss in overtime to Westy back in 2010 was not far from the coaches minds when making the call.