Gordonsville @ Watertown

croz6110

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wha Wha What...aren't you the same one who was saying Smotherman for Heisman after he threw for a thousand yards in the RBS game?

Don't look as good against better competition huh? :popcorneater:

I was talking about passing the ball then, now its running the ball. Smotherman was brought in the game against Coalfield and South Pitt to throw to Watson if that puts it in perspective. Slim, what's your opinion between Watertown and Gordonsville tommorow night? You called the Westmoreland/Gville game correctly.

I was talking about passing the ball then, now its running the ball. Smotherman was brought in the game against Coalfield and South Pitt to throw to Watson if that puts it in perspective. Slim, what's your opinion between Watertown and Gordonsville tommorow night? You called the Westmoreland/Gville game correctly.

You'll have to ask him, based on the Gallatin win how will Gordonsville do against Watertown. He's got that stuck in his head.

Gordonsville will win by 3 or 4 tds

gville 28 h20 13 neither team not very good , line play about even for the most part h20 contained cason . H20 snapped the ball over punter head to set gville up and gvill got a pick 6 . #5 for h20 ran hard and #11 came in and played well mistakes got h20 beat holding jumping offsides . The difference in game was dicipline and xo's. Gville was up 21. 13 with 12 min left and was grinding it out and the coaches for gville called a great play action corner sucked up and the hit a 50 yrd. Teams about even. Coaches well you be the judge. Congrats to gville and h20 keep fighting change will come.

Edited by diesel28

Cason had had 35 carries for 203 yards. He was a workhorse.

However, I've only seen 2 games this year, but here's my take.

They don't have it mentally.

Before we returned the int. for a TD, we were down and not playing with any fire whatsoever.

But, when have control we're hard to stop.

When we get down, we're down. That may explain the trainwreck in the 2nd half last week.

We have Jackson next, and then TC and GP.

To win the last two, we have to get tougher mentally.

Cason had had 35 carries for 203 yards. He was a workhorse.

However, I've only seen 2 games this year, but here's my take.

They don't have it mentally.

Before we returned the int. for a TD, we were down and not playing with any fire whatsoever.

But, when have control we're hard to stop.

When we get down, we're down. That may explain the trainwreck in the 2nd half last week.

We have Jackson next, and then TC and GP.

To win the last two, we have to get tougher mentally.

Ya'll won't beat TC this year...our boys will be fired up for that one...i guarantee it....a couple of Jackets told me before the season started that Gville talked trash to them the whole game last year...said they were looking forward to the Gville game most of all this year... :popcorneater:

Ya'll won't beat TC this year...our boys will be fired up for that one...i guarantee it....a couple of Jackets told me before the season started that Gville talked trash to them the whole game last year...said they were looking forward to the Gville game most of all this year... :popcorneater:

It is what it is.

However, I doubt the ones that talked trash are on the team this year.