Week 7: Oliver Springs @ Oneida

crow

Yea, I know their claims...All they needed was somewhere to start, then the others will be in the cross-hairs too...The land of the offended...Good luck tonight

Im just glad we can still say the prayer before our home games and i am sure they will stab that one in the gut after this yr.Thx and Good luck to you all also.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just glad we can still say the prayer before our home games and i am sure they will stab that one in the gut after this yr.Thx and Good luck to you all also.

I'll say it again, few places like Oneida for football! And Im sure you're correct....Maybe just need to lay a rug out and kneel on it to be accepted and left alone!

I shouldn't have gone there :mrgreen:

Back to football (while we still know the game as it is) boys!!!!

Ric-0.....I don't really have enough info on OS to formulate much of a valid opinion of them.  I do think Oneida will win this game.  We got back in the swing of things last week and things went pretty much as planned.  OS is a little different animal this week, but if we stick to the script I think we add another W.  I think we currently have 3 maybe 4 backs averaging at least 5 yards a pop which is really hard to stop for lots of teams.  Passing game is starting to perk up a little too!  Of course, Lambo's D has only been purged once this year (loss) but I'd expect him to shore that up quickly.

Oneida - 31

OS - 7

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

Hey Crow and OHS, has the Prez sounded out against your team name yet as he did the Redskins? :angry:

We'll have to bury Pujo is he goes after the CHIEFS! :mrgreen:

Best of luck to the INJUNB

Be a good idea for that cat to leave my Chiefs along, might have to send out a scalping party.

Looks like the oscats are hanging in there. Everyone was roughing up coalfield for not destroying OS but it looks like they may be a little better than we all gave them credit for and I'm pretty sure they're a young team. I wasn't at the Coalfield and OS game but I heard Coalfield turned it over multiple times inside the 10. Is Oneida playing bad? Turning the ball over? Or is OS just playing them well? Very curious to know

Edited by KickinWing11