Giles County @ Ensworth

JAFO

After 3 days of film study we have found a weakness in the U of E armor. Great work by the Giles staff! It looks like the waterboy may be under 220 lbs. and a 4.9 type of guy. So, if we keep the clock a rolling we stand a chance of utilizing the thirst factor. So if we can keep the two hydrogen atoms bonded to a single oxygen atom away from those 300 pounders they'll be down to 280 or so real quick and we can match up. :D

As a backup plan we have contacted a witch doctor to see if any stumbling dust might be available. If we can get any on that big running backs shoes maybe he'll fall down a lot..... :P

When Barger was in Lake Co., he had connections with Dysheekie...... a voodoo lady from deep within the swamps of Reelfoot Lake!!  This may be an option for help!!!

When Barger was in Lake Co., he had connections with Dysheekie...... a voodoo lady from deep within the swamps of Reelfoot Lake!!  This may be an option for help!!!

Well he has been talking in tongue a bit since he saw the film...... :o

The young men are fired up for the challenge ahead. Great practice to start the week off. It looks like the big bad wolf but Giles will put all they have into it. :thumb:

Well he has been talking in tongue a bit since he saw the film...... :o

The young men are fired up for the challenge ahead. Great practice to start the week off. It looks like the big bad wolf but Giles will put all they have into it. :thumb:

Absolutely they had a good practice. The big E may be the victor....but they will know we have been there :angry:..Go Cats!

How good is Ensworth, really though? I mean, who have they played? Some school from Kentucky named Trinity? MBA? PJPII? These are just a bunch of nerdy private school kids that couldn't cut it in public school ball. They care more about their book learnin than football. pshh, I heard they hardly ever throw the ball either. We even know what they are going to do...hand it off to the Furby toy every play. I say the Cats take this one 47-13. 

How good is Ensworth, really though? I mean, who have they played? Some school from Kentucky named Trinity? MBA? PJPII? These are just a bunch of nerdy private school kids that couldn't cut it in public school ball. They care more about their book learnin than football. pshh, I heard they hardly ever throw the ball either. We even know what they are going to do...hand it off to the Furby toy every play. I say the Cats take this one 47-13. 

Good luck with that!!! :popcorneater:

Well it's finally here, fall break.  Hopefully most of the team will be back in time for the game Friday.  Those of us who were unable to make it to Florida this week are really enjoying these 2 a day practices.  Any team has a shot, just ask cpa, they beat us earlier this year with a few gift tds from us.  Everyone hopes for injury free game and I for one am hoping U of E doesn't come away from this game with any more players from Giles than they already got.  GO CATS!!!

Good points 5X. I hear most will be back in town by Thursday so a full practice is scheduled for Thursday night.

We were told there is a strict dress code at the U of E mecca. I just don't know if there will be enough clip on ties to go around for the Bobcat fans. Word is The Rock is a wearing a tuxedo. And a important note. Coach Walt is said to be wearing a top hat hoping to pull a rabbit out of it....... :roflolk: .

Trinity was ranked #2 in the country when ensworth beat them. Ensworth isn't a top team in the country themselves for no reason. I hope some of this was sarcasm.

Maryville scrimmaged ensworth this season and was embarrassed. The coach over at maryville even apologized to ensworth's coach and said I'm sorry I honestly thought we would offer more competition.

Props to Giles co. for having the guts, but this will be ugly.

Edited by TigerPride23

Good points 5X. I hear most will be back in town by Thursday so a full practice is scheduled for Thursday night.

We were told there is a strict dress code at the U of E mecca. I just don't know if there will be enough clip on ties to go around for the Bobcat fans. Word is The Rock is a wearing a tuxedo. And a important note. Coach Walt is said to be wearing a top hat hoping to pull a rabbit out of it....... :roflolk: .

Hey, got my tux on now, just checking to see how long it is to gametime.

JamesTux2.jpg

Trinity was ranked #2 in the country when ensworth beat them. Ensworth isn't a top team in the country themselves for no reason. I hope some of this was sarcasm.

Maryville scrimmaged ensworth this season and was embarrassed. The coach over at maryville even apologized to ensworth's coach and said I'm sorry I honestly thought we would offer more competition.

Props to Giles co. for having the guts, but this will be ugly.

You telling me them boys up in Kentucky was the number 2 team in the states? Ahh I don't believe it. That's a basketball state. 

Two points about Maryville: 1. It was a scrimmage. 2. Maryville doesn't hold a light to us Cats, their reign of dominance has been coming for a while now. 

You sound like some kinda Nerdy boy, private school worshiper. Trust me, there is a reason Ensworth doesn't play public school ball. Them ###### cat tigers don't know what's coming.