2A quad pairings (10-7-13)

Oneida 2ond and Rockwood 3rd.

This IS the order it will be as of now if nothing "weird"does'nt happen.After playing both OHS and RHS I would have to say RHS was a little better,they threw the ball well and ran it very well also,noted we didn't play well first half against OHS but we didn't play well against RHS either in the first but RHS's D was a little stiffer.Take into consideration it was after a bye week and some extremely tough back to back to back road games also for the 'Kees.The margin is very small tho,both are very good well coached teams.GCA will be the cream in quad 1,but slipup and either one of these two are very capable.This will be some great games to watch if the matchups will come.

This IS the order it will be as of now if nothing "weird"does'nt happen.After playing both OHS and RHS I would have to say RHS was a little better,they threw the ball well and ran it very well also,noted we didn't play well first half against OHS but we didn't play well against RHS either in the first but RHS's D was a little stiffer.Take into consideration it was after a bye week and some extremely tough back to back to back road games also for the 'Kees.The margin is very small tho,both are very good well coached teams.GCA will be the cream in quad 1,but slipup and either one of these two are very capable.This will be some great games to watch if the matchups will come.

I'd say you are dead on target but I see Grace as head and shoulders above the rest. Hope I'm wrong.

Yep....that speaks volumes  

The only thing it shows me is the TSSAA turns a blind eye to reality. A few public schools can play with the privates in their up years, but the better privates are a constant. They don't have down years. Blue collar teams don't have much of a chance. A few teams have great atheletes and can compete most of the time, but they don't have the same type of structure as the privates.

After looking at it... I think the teams in Quad 3 that are listed will be the teams that make it.  I think seedings will shape up like this.

1.  Huntingdon

2.  Adamsville

3.  Loretto

4.  Mt. Pleasant

5.  Riverside

6.  McKenzie

Loretto and Mt. Pleasant will get a home playoff game due to preferential seeding.  The same concept puts Huntingdon over Adamsville even though Adamsville will have a better record.  The McKenzie - Huntingdon games looms large for seeding in this bracket.