4A Playoff predictions

woodby30

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that both Fulton and Greeneville will probably go 10-0 and run rough shot through their quads until they face each other.  Even better, what if Catholic goes 10-0? One of those teams will have to be a #2 seed regardless of which quad Fulton goes in. 

Catholic will probably go in Quad 2 regardless since they're in west Knoxville, and obviously Greeneville in Quad 1, which would be LOADED if Fulton went there.  I'm not sure where the TSSAA would draw the geographic line for Quads 1 and 2, so Fulton's situation is really up in the air unless someone upsets Greeneville.  I could only see Elizabethton with a shot at that before Fulton. 

I agree that both Fulton and Greeneville will probably go 10-0 and run rough shot through their quads until they face each other.  Even better, what if Catholic goes 10-0? One of those teams will have to be a #2 seed regardless of which quad Fulton goes in. 

Catholic will probably go in Quad 2 regardless since they're in west Knoxville, and obviously Greeneville in Quad 1, which would be LOADED if Fulton went there.  I'm not sure where the TSSAA would draw the geographic line for Quads 1 and 2, so Fulton's situation is really up in the air unless someone upsets Greeneville.  I could only see Elizabethton with a shot at that before Fulton.

No disrespect but no worries about Catholic going 10-0. They've had a good season thus far but the schedule was definitely set to where a lot of success was going to happen early. They have yet to face AC, Webb and Alcoa can't see them winning all those, actually i see them coming up short in ALL those three. Alcoa and Webb especially. I say 8-2 best case but 7-3 most likely for Irish.

No disrespect but no worries about Catholic going 10-0. They've had a good season thus far but the schedule was definitely set to where a lot of success was going to happen early. They have yet to face AC, Webb and Alcoa can't see them winning all those, actually i see them coming up short in ALL those three. Alcoa and Webb especially. I say 8-2 best case but 7-3 most likely for Irish.

Yeah probably so, but I was just mentioning a possible (but unlikely) scenario.  Fulton and Greeneville should both go 10-0.  If there are only 2 teams with 10-0 records, my guess is Fulton would go in Quad 2.  If Greeneville somehow loses and finishes 9-1, then I think Fulton will go in Quad 1.  Either way Fulton should get a #1 seed.  But if Fulton was in Quad 2, then they would go to Greeneville this year for the semifinals if they're #1 in Quad 1.  Gotta love the TSSAA!

Yeah probably so, but I was just mentioning a possible (but unlikely) scenario.  Fulton and Greeneville should both go 10-0.  If there are only 2 teams with 10-0 records, my guess is Fulton would go in Quad 2.  If Greeneville somehow loses and finishes 9-1, then I think Fulton will go in Quad 1.  Either way Fulton should get a #1 seed.  But if Fulton was in Quad 2, then they would go to Greeneville this year for the semifinals if they're #1 in Quad 1.  Gotta love the TSSAA!

Obviously, you have forgotten that Sullivan South is currently undefeated and could go 10-0 if they get past Betsy.

Obviously, you have forgotten that Sullivan South is currently undefeated and could go 10-0 if they get past Betsy.

Possibly, but I honestly see Elizabethton winning that one, which might cause chaos over which quad Fulton goes in.  But if Sullivan South wins, then I predict they'll be #2 behind Greeneville (unless South's strength of schedule proves better) and Fulton will be in Quad 2. 

Again I expect Quad 1 to be stacked with Greeneville, Fulton, Sullivan South and Elizabethton all in it. TSSAA has shown in the past they care not about records or district champs but will go straight off Geography and if it plays out with Chatt. Central getting in and a couple others in Southern and Middle TN as I think they will, there will be no way they go Quad 2. Knox Catholic being the furtherest west will be in Quad 2.

Edited by wardawg2038